Aberrant RPG - Have any of used canon personalities in conflict?

Asche

Or some other encounter that required you to have their sheet at least partially made up? Because I was wondering, if you have, would you be so kind as to email me them. I am merely looking for how some of you might interpret creatures like Mr. Eisenfaust or Jeremiah..etc...ANY would be nice.

I'm at a loss as to making any of them up and I am running a slightly "off-canon" tale wherein I may need a few of them. Divas, Pax, Thetis, some of the early members of T2M, and any of the canon Nova Vigilance.

Is that too much to ask? laugh

If and when I ever use Aberrant NPCs in a game I run, I'll probably not bother with a Character Sheet. These characters are supposed to be superpowerful, several of them have Quantum scores above 5, these sort of things you can easily fake without character sheets by doing the following:

1. Buy a Storyteller's Screen (fairly cheap, I recommend it only because it makes you look cool to your players that you took the effort)

2. Buy at least 30 d10s (You probably already have a mountainload of d10s if you're playing this game. It does not matter, you will need 30 more d10s...)

3. Whenever you need to see him do something, put all the dice you own into a large jar, and roll them behind the screen. Fudge heavily.

And voila! Easy NPC power. Works like a charm, and players will never know the difference! laugh

Guys like Pax and Mal are supposed to be ubernovas. However in "my" Aberrant universe, I have toned down Mal and Pax to be ultapowerful but not the overpowered monstrosities they are in the canon game.

Still, even based on the guidelines in WorldWide I, they are powerful and they teach the PCs some humility.

One of my players thought he could take my Pax and after a great roll managed to bloody his nose. Pax gave him (if I recall correctly) something like 24-36 levels of bashing damage on one blow. After that, when I said that T2M was in the area - they got neverous laugh

Archived