What books have YOU bought for Aeon?

CHILL

Here's a little question.  Just how much have people invested in the Aeon Continuum official books?

Could make scary reading huh?

As for me:

Trinity.  

Aeon Limited, Trinity Hardback, Trinity Softback, ST Screen, Luna Rising, Shattered Europe, America Offline, Stellar Frontiers, Aurora Australis, Decent into Darkness, Passage Through Shadow, Acent into Light, Alien Encounter: Invasion, Alien Encounter: Deception, TFR: Media, TFR: Psi Laws, TFR: Extrasolar Colonies, TFR: Alien Races, Technology Manual, Players Guide, Trinity Battleground (and the entire figure range, at least twice)....

Aberrant

Aberrant Limited, Aberrant Softcover, ST Screen, Year One, Worldwide, Teragen, Project Utopia, Directive, Elites, Expose: Aberrants, XWF, Church of Michael Archangel, Reignofevil.com, Fear & Loathing, Aberrant Players Guide.

Adventure!

Adventure Softback.

Over here in the UK, that's gotta be something like £400 - £500 (eek!).....

Me a completist   :Thumbs Up

Anyone else have as seriously a messed up bank account?

:D

I own little but the Aberrant softcover and reignofevil.com.

Hey, no RPG store in my town, and it seems that everyone else underordered. I´ve got the Aberrant PG, Expose Aberrants and Year One on hold (foreign order).

My Trinity ST has explicitly forbidden me from getting hold of any Trnity books if I want to partake in his chronicle.

• 2 weeks later...

I own every Trinity, Aberrant, and Adventure book produced.

Still on the lookout for some Trinity Dice (own the Aberrant ones).

I never bought Battleground or the figures, but thats because I got into Aeon just as Battleground was dying its horrible death.  I have never been a big fan of minature-based games myself, so I didn't miss it much.

oooh......  quick update to my purchases....

I went through a phase of buying a copy of the 'field agent reports' for each player of my group (I considered them as player handouts, and they didn't cost that much to be honest)...

Oh yeah, and I'm buying a copy of Adventure! for a friends birthday tomorrow.... erm, and I erm......  oh release some more books goddammit!

:sneaky2

• 4 weeks later...

Well I'm still kinda new at the Aeon thing but I've been working really hard on catching up. Here is my list so far...

Adventure-

1 copy of the main book so far, I may order more for my players.

Aberrant-

3 field reports (reign of evil, church of Micheal, Duke Rollo), main book, players guide, and Terragen

Trinity- (my big expense)

2 copies of the main book, players guide (took forever to find), AuAu (also took forever), 3 field reports (Media, Psi Laws, Colonies), Luna Rising, Stellar Frontiers, Shattered Europe, FSA/Orgtek book, Terra Verde, Alien Encounter & Alien Desception, the Descent Through Darkness trilogy and I think that is about it.

I probably would have gotten into the BattleGround figures if I had been into Trinity at the time. I like being able to illustrate what is going on with figures.

No Sheep

Wallaboy:  feel free to take part in the EON competions - currently you could win a copy of Terra Verde, and the next competition is for a Limited Edition 'Aeon' Plastic cover book.

You never know, you may win something.

• 2 weeks later...

might be easier to list the books i haven't bought (i co-own so many white wolf books with my fiance)... ah well, here it goes...

trinity: i probaly half slightly under half of the trin books, although i think i've read all but tt two or three of them...

aberrant: i own every single one of them, even the $5 mini's

adventure: i own it...

that's not even going into the w.o.d. books i used to own, i had probably easily had $600-$700 worth... then i burned out and gave them all away... some out there, is a very happy gamer named pete, with more books than he knows waht to do with...  :tounge2

-harlequin

Dang it, Harle's got the Trinity mini's and I don't. I'm the one who got her into the game, too! :(

I have all the Trinity books except the mini's. I'm also missing Batlleground. For Aberrant, I have the limited core, Utopia, Teragen, and World Wide 1, I think. Adventure, well, I have it.  :P

-Joseph

I have -all- of the Trinity books + extra copies of the core book and the splat books (hey, I run a TT game and they see a lot of use). No dice though.

I have all of the Aberrant books but none of the little $5 mini-books. and No Dice.

I have Adventure.

Ask me about my Rifts collection sometime.  :cool

Trinity

Every book (including the softcover, hardcover and plastic cover editions of the main book--and my plastic cover is signed by Andrew Bates... gosh I love Ebay) and Battleground.  (My brother has a few of these, mostly the books that touch on Aliens and the TPG)

Aberrant

I own every book except the hardcover limited edition thingy-me-bob (including about 3 copies of the mainbook).  (My brother has at least one copy of every book except the limited edition hardcover, multiple copies of the main book, Teragen, APG, and Utopia)

Adventure

I have it! (my brother has like 5 copies, lol)

-Breearg

"If two New Zealanders are waiting for a bus, there's a line."

• 2 weeks later...

Trinity - Trinity Hardcover, Player's Guide, Hidden Agendas, Tech Manual, Luna Rising, America Offline, Shattered Europe, Stellar Frontier, Aurora Australis, Terra Verde, FR: Extrasolar Colonies, FR: Alien Races, FR: Psi Laws, FR: Media, DR: Descent Into Darkness, DR: Passage Through Shadow, DR: Ascent Into Light, AE: Invasion, AE: Deception, Trinity Dice, Trinity Pin

I also have printed and bound copies of Corperate Life and Oceania.

Aberrant - Aberrant softcover (which I bought only for historical information on Trinity, but I really like this book).

Adventure! - Adventure! softcover (again purchased for historical information, but I totally fell in love with this one).

Adventure! has really piqued my curiousity ... I'm thinking of getting the Aberrant PG, Teragen, and WW: Phase I in hopes of better understanding Divis Mal and his abilities.

Trinity

Every book (including the softcover, hardcover and plastic cover editions of the main book--and my plastic cover is signed by Andrew Bates... gosh I love Ebay) and Battleground.  (My brother has a few of these, mostly the books that touch on Aliens and the TPG)

Aberrant

I own every book except the hardcover limited edition thingy-me-bob (including about 3 copies of the mainbook).  (My brother has at least one copy of every book except the limited edition hardcover, multiple copies of the main book, Teragen, APG, and Utopia)

Adventure

I have it! (my brother has like 5 copies, lol)

-Breearg

\"If two New Zealanders are waiting for a bus, there's a line.\"

Is your brother active in the online community Breearg?

:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's easier for me to list backwards...

Trinity: All but Aurora Australis, the PG, Alien Encounters 2 and Terra Verde. Yes, this includes the Battleground box.

Aberrant: Lacking Church of Archangel Michael, Fear and Loathing, Exposé Aberrants, Year One and Project Utopia.

Adventure: One copy of the core book.

Zat's about it.

C'mon, help the poor boardie and send a little money for more Trinity books.  ;)

Archived