Aberrant RPG - Cults of 'M' - cast your vote

CHILL

Well, There's a new C.O.M. in town, the Cult of Minerva!

C.O.M.....  heard that before somewheres?

uhuh, you guessed it......Cult of Mal....  Senior Mal - step aside!

The Cult of Minerva has arrived, and Mal is nowhere to be seen.....   take a look over here......  where is Mal?  he's a no show!

Ladies and gents, take your ringside seats, who are you cheering for?  Mal or Minerva........Minerva or Mal?

Leeeeeetttttttts get ready to rumbllllllllleeeeeeeee!

As if some red-haired, caped clown with a penchant for latin and Roman type armor could even _begin_ to compare with the magnificence of the mistress Minerva! Such a fool pales in comparison with the goddess, and the sooner the rest accept this wisdom the better off all will be.

*goes to one knee, bowing low before Minerva*

Mal. . .pfft.

-Defender.

High Priest of Minerva, the one true nova goddess.

((roflmao))

Brothers and Sisters of the Holy Quantum.  I come before you today to tell you of the glories of the Holy Minerva.

She will not trod upon thee...she will not beat thee.  She is Strong, yet Gentle.  She understands the Pain that we UnExalted go through, and she will guide you to Enlightenment.

Come Brothers and Sisters...The Holy Minerva awaits.

Nadrakas..."Grand Pope of the Cult of Minerva and Love Slave to the Goddess"

::cultofminerva

Excellent. . .soon the rebellion will be crushed and young Skywalker will be ours. . .oh. Wait. Wrong franchise. Oops.  ::blush  Uh, yay Minerva!!  ::cultofminerva  ::minrules

-Defender.

Who _really_ shouldn't fall asleep watching Jedi. . .it colors his thinking. . . ::eh

well, i've always been the sucker for the underdog...

minerva my lady, i, who started your cult on the forums, am truly sorry that i must betray you in this way. i hereby swear my loyalty to the cult of mal.

(you see there is no other competition so i can jump right up and be on the right hand of the all powerful one. ::hehe )

minerva my lady, i, who started your cult on the forums, am truly sorry that i must betray you in this way. i hereby swear my loyalty to the cult of mal.

Lady Harlequin,

Please do not let thyself be led astray by the Great Deceiver.  He hath led thee from the true path layed before us by the Holy Minerva.  Toss off the shackles of Fear and Helplessness.  Turn thy face to the Holy Minerva and know the Truth.

This I beg of thee.

Nadrakas..."Blessed art those who walk in her Divine Steps, for they shall be Exalted above all others."

I'm throwing in with Mal, too.

::malrules  ::withbeer  ::malrules

Here's my reasoning, though:

1. We are both Staffers. As the forumites outnumber us 40+ to one, I know where my bread is buttered.

2. Dammit, I don't have this OMEN DeathSat for nothing. And I'd feel bad using it on Minerva.

-Joseph

mwahh hahaha! i'm not the only one!

wait, this means competition for lead of the cult... hrm... i'll either have to make myself more vaulable or knock him off somehow... i should wait on that until after he's crushed the enemies for me though when he's at his weakest...

::butbut wait that was my out loud voice! ah crap... ::lookaround  ::blush

I don't want to be President of the Mall Fanclub or anything, Harle. I'm supporting him because I need a convenient target. This military hardware (VARGs, DeathSats, Tactical Nukes...) is darn expensive, and I need to justify it in my budget somehow.

-Joseph

Hm. You have a point there, Min. Though I have the OMEN aimed at Chill presently to stop him and his nefarious ideas.  ::sly

The beer part is where you lost me. I'm a non-drinker. You'll have to try to find a different weakness.

-Joseph

::smiley1

There is that...

Um... I know things Joe... that is why they named an Avitar after me... I bring luck to dice... um... stuff...

---Min

(PS I really do bring luck to dice... its the electronics that really don't like me)

Brother Joseph,

The Blind Violence that the Unholy One propogates is a sure path to Tainting thy very Being.  It is this Dark Taint that the Holy Minerva strives to prevent.  Brothers and Sisters of the Holy Quantum.....Joseph.....Please, in the name of Sanity and Novadom, join with the Holy Minerva.  Together, thru the Holy Minerva, we shall cleanse the Dark Taint and it's Slaves from Reality.  Thy Knowledge and Weaponry shall be be used to create a better tomorrow for all Novadom.

She will comfort Thee in Thy Darkest Hours

She will show Thee the Way

She will be there for Thee

She will be Thy Light

She is Minerva

Nadrakas..."A Sheep that has been led to the Light."

To quote a Second Legionnaire I once met: Shoot first, burn the place to the ground, shoot again, then question the ashes.

::sigh:: Ya know, I think I need more SeathSats.

Okay, everybody submit their address (or at least home town) to me, and I'll take care of you in order. Remember, first come, first vaporized.

-Joseph

:D

Lessee, I live in this obscure little town called Telford, otherwise known as "Where?"

>Programming in GPS coordinates: 52°41'N 2°27'W

>Processing...

>Target acquired.

>Proceed? [Y/N]

By the way, nice sundial. Blue dragon/ sea serpent thing in the middle of a park.  ;)

I've got your number, Chill.  ::sly

-Joseph

:D

Joseph,

Thy Technology is nothing compared to the Power of the Holy Quantum.

"Yeah though I walk thru the Valley of the Shadow of Taint, I shall fear no Technology; for She walks with me; Her Quantum and Radiance bring comfort to me."

Nadrakas..."Having way too much fun with this.  Hmmm....maybe I should have continued with Seminary School.   Naaahhhh...though I can do the fire and brimstone bit real good.  :p"

"Blessed art thou who walks in Her Holy Radiance

Loved art thou who spread her Holy Word

Exalted art thou who follow in Her Path"

Archived