C.O.M. - Lets hear YOUR views!

CHILL

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Yea, that looks like a tongue, but it's really blood from his cut lip.

I've seen baboons before. African Lion Safari. They started climbing up on the car, sitting on the bumber, picking at the antenna, pressing their hairy breasts against the window, and one even decided the car needed a golden shower from his puny little baboon donger.

???

Hmmm... If we started a Cult of Minerva, just to be spiteful, would a large copyright battle to the initials C.O.M. ensue that would destroy both?

Or would we get a bruised and broken victor who'd be easy to crush..? Or would they join forces?

Hmmm... :whatsthat

So, anyone starting a Cult of Minerva?   :wink

I'd start a Cult of NoSheep, but I think the African tiger would try to eat the membership cards...  :D

:malrules  :malrules  :malrules  :malrules  :malrules

:halo

Sorry folks - admin's thrown his lot in the the Cult :)

that and I have to put up with him on a daily basis - so It kinda had to go that way  :sneaky

::priest Sea Anemone and Bird Boy, this sermons just for you two:

Everyone agrees with you when you are right, only cult members agree with you constantly, burn your foes and turn their blackened corpses into attractive table displays.

Mal  ::devil

Oh and by the way, I can see you  ;)

Ummm, yeah, Chris--I think I'll take India Underground somewhere else now...

-Breearg

::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal  ::downmal

Did I mention:   ::downmal

This is a bit off-topic, but I found something that made me think of you, Wookie. I was at Target over the weekend and passed by a shirt that made me do a double-take. It had a somewhat simply drawn Chewbacca with the "chess" set. Underneath it stated: Let the wookie win.

Back to your regularly scheduled Mal-baiting.

-Joseph

Archived