C.O.M. - Lets hear YOUR views!

CHILL

OK boys and girls, our 'resident divided evil' has the beginnings of a Cult being formed - there have been posts from people both for and against all that is Mal.

The C.O.M. is to be launched soon - but where do your loyalties lie?

Are you with him, or against him?

Please vote AND give your written views in this thread!

This is a survey & a poll.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Omen DeathSats are waiting for your orders, General Aeon. :sly

Guess I should start puting recruitment posters out.

Wanted: VARG calvary pilots. Willingness to smite evil, in all of its hideuosly mutated aberrant forms. Second and Fourth Legionnaires guaranteed positions.

-Joseph

I'm with you, Harlequin! Put the man on a pedastal! Feed him grapes! Fan him with palm fronds!

Our man deserves the best! Get him out of the UK. All that nasty weather may cause unpleasantness. (Look what it did to Mal.)

Can we still nuke (tactically, mind you) Mal?  :bigsmile

-Joseph

joe thinks anything under 80 degrees farenheit is cold :crazy (roughly 20 or 21 degrees celcius i think) if it gets down to 75, he starts layering on the jackets and scarves... therefore he thinks the UK is roughly equivalent to antarctica... so in his mind, getting you out of such a cold place would be a great thing...

i personally think joe's a little crazy on temps... but i can't say much, i prefer 57 degrees F (9 celcius?) myself... i'm surprised our games haven't ended in a battle to the death over the thermostat... wait...  :sly

-harle

Harle pretty much has it right. All the cold and damp and lack of sun. That has to do bad things to a person's psyche. ???

We cna leave you there if you wish. I'll start a mission to your Chillness here in California.  :bigsmile

-Joseph

Now if I could only be here enough to start my own Cult of Sheep. That has a wonderful ring to it. I was even voted "Most Likely to Start a Cult or be Crowned Empress for Life".

For those in the USA, I'm sure those Serta Sheep on the commercial could be bought as Cult enforcers.  :D

No Sheep

:alien

Archived