C.O.M. - Lets hear YOUR views!

CHILL

Announcer:

"Ladies and Gentlemen!  Introducing the Challanger... Hailing from Chicago, Illinois... weighing in at a mere 115 pounds... the beautifully deadly woman of mystery... Minerva!!!"

Jojo:

"Wow! She just appeared out of nowhere, she must have some kind of precognative powers to know she was being announced.  This may help her out in this fight..."

Announcer:

"And now introducing your C.O.M. leader... Hailing from the great unknown... the flame slinging master of disaster... Sr. Mal!!!"

Jojo:

"And here he comes down the ramp, his followers throwing their bodies down to have the privaledge of being walked all over by his Malness..."

(( :P ))

---Min

"Yes but its such a silly place..."

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

And now a stupid question...

Where can I get game stats for Senior Mal and Minerva?

As for my $0.02, I have only the pics to go by. Minerva uses the Galadriel pic, and we've all seen what Mal looks like. Speaking personally, I'd rather grovel at the feet of someone that looks like Cate Blanchett than someone who looks like Mal.

• 2 months later...

Yes...Yes Mr. Mal it's time for your publicity shot, now if you'd just stand over there... no alittle more to the left... yes that's right on the 'X' over there...  ::halo    ::lookaround    ::devil

Now Igor! The switch!

Pile if ash and some smoke... So much for the great Mal! Naive little fool!

MWAHAHAHAHAahahahahahahahaha ::smiley1 .....ahhh ::sigh  

Now where's that Minerva person? Come Igor Victory awaits!

Dammit Igor give me the blasted road map! Remind me to give you the thrashing of a lifetime  ::smiley6  Now where is that damned street? hmm.... Ah Igor? Where did you acquire this map? France eh?........ ::huh

:angry:

Igor you Blitherring IDIOT!!! We're in Texas!

(Igor)  ::sith

ah... Igor where did you get that light saber from? Oh she did did she? well you can just put it down right now Igor, I MEAN IT!

(Igor) ::cultofminerva

Ohh so your a member now, and what's so great about her cult then? She actually gave you 3 bannanas! I see, she is far more cunning than i had anticipated. Good Bye Igor!

>Presses cigarette lighter

(Igor)  ::shocked   ::teleport2 ::bananagrenade

>Makes phone call

( Igor Mk.2)  ::smiley5

hmm....'visitors' in my state huh?? well, we'll have to get out the welcoming party   :D

*grabs shot gun and a few various other weapons*

*waits for Bobby Jo to arrive w/ the pickup truck for everyone to pile in back*

*notices she's the only one w/out a stetson*

damn....we need a TX smiley!

ah, the memories of home....how wonderful small town east texas can be!!

::rolleyes2

hmm....'visitors' in my state huh?? well, we'll have to get out the welcoming party    

*grabs shot gun and a few various other weapons*

*waits for Bobby Jo to arrive w/ the pickup truck for everyone to pile in back*

Oh no, Tusken Raiders!

*activates light saber*::sith

Okay, bring it on. ::sly

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quasar, the Cult of Mal undoubtedly knows you're kidding. Conceivably, they may even be kidding themselves ["themselves" being an adverb modifying "kidding", not a direct object (sorry, brief burst of Grammar-Man)]. It's entirely possible.

But I'm still standing over here.

::withbeer

Boy, this was a pretty violent thread.. let's see, Max Raven dueled with Senior Mal then skedaddled, when Ayre el KaBeer stepped in disguised as a photographer to blow up Mal. He tried to find Minerva but got lost in Texas, where Aninemity was waiting with her gang of presidential nominees and ludicrous amounts of weaponry. We lost the rest of it (curse you, Ikonboard), but it ended in my dueling Aninemity and flying off in a Varg, only to be blown out of the sky by Ayre and his cohorts. That's not the end, but you get the picture.

You'd think at least one of us would have something better to do...

Can't we all just get along?

::mellow

::smiley1 ::smiley1 ::smiley1 ::smiley1 ::smiley1 ::smiley1

Okay, okay. Bring on the Vargs.

What is his "malness" offering me that I do not already have?

I am leading a full nova life, making oodles of money working for devries. If I was not happy, I could buy it. I don't see what the C.O.M. has to offer but trouble.

Devries is offering me everything that a nova could want, comrades, protection if one needs it..tho I do not. (for the little wanna be novas, much like the ones who must follow mal due to thier insecurities) and now that I have made a name for my self in the ranks, anything that I want really. If any of you feel that the Cult Of the Mindless..errr Mal has anything better to offer, than perhaps Mal himself should inform me of it.

Yes I suppose that I am a lapdog for the monkies, but I am not a rat looking for a place to hide much as the terats are.

But you all know that I really am kidding right? ::halo

(Can't you just feel the sarcasim?) ::devil

Ahhh my naive wayward brethern, there is one thing that C.O.M. can offer you that you will never find from the monkeys, what is that you ask? Respect.

You say you have respect? I will not argue with that but what I will say is that you have the wrong kind of respect. Any quantum hurling buffoon can obtain the respect of the mindless masses of mediocre monkeys, but what I will offer you is the respect of your peers. Fellow Novas like your self who will recognize the true leadership and pedigree that you possess, and will flock to your cause. Do not leave your life of comfort, I ask not for that, but join me and let us show the monkeys that we are the way of the future, we are the next evolutionary step. Like Prometheus we can descend from on high and be their light, their beacon through the dreary existance that is known as life. By rising above them we can act as rulers shaping this world for a greater future, a future in which no nova is oppressed.

So what say you my friend? Will you rise above the world of the monkeys? Will you break free of the oppressive chains that bind you? Will you be one of the few and the proud? Come accelerate your life in the C.O.M. and be all that you can be. What I offer you is a doorway into another world. A world where everything is greater, especially you.

-Pax

Uhh yeah....yeah I'll join ::unsure as long as you um...understand that I will umm.. ::unsure have to ask some....questions, heh heh..really nothing serious ::unsure L L Lets have a beer then shall we? ::withbeer

*straightening mini camera hidden inside the baseball cap* you up for answering some questions now?

::gopax

Archived