Spiderman Is So Nova

Minerva

I watched the Spiderman movie and it was just sooooooo cool.  But it really got to thinking, with movies like Blade, Blade 2, Xmen, Spiderman and the coming movies of X2, The Hulk, and the Fantastic 4 to name a few one gets to thinking about how these movies have affected the chronically unpopular "Superhero" game (I'm not just talking Aberrant, but Champions as well).

I also sometimes wonder if White Wolf doesn't come out with these games right before a surge in popularity of a topic.  Seems ... odd doesn't it?

But if you have not seen Spiderman and you have the opportunity, go see it.  It is worth it.  It has passed the coolness test across the board.  Not to mention that it beat out Harry Potter (and Titanic) at the box office.  That takes some doing.  I personally want to go see it again.  And I usually don't see movies twice in the theater.

---Minerva

lol... pax's pimp and i went to go see it and after it was over we walked out of theater and i asked him what he thought of the movie... all he could do was nod his head, he couldn't even speak... that is literally the first time since i've known him (six years) that he's been speechless... and i'm sure joseph could attest to what it would take to get him to shut up... it would take something amazing, something so beyond expectation as too paralyze, something just like spiderman...

DOH!

We have to wait till 14th June over here in the UK till this film comes out.

I HATE staggered releases ! ! ! !

oh well, at least we get EPII at the same time, oooh and Two Towers....

ah, I'm moaning now aren't I?

:sly

Archived