Who do you think would win?

Minerva

hmmm........

Thingmaker has:  fire, a hammer, a camcorder, image editing skills, razor sharp wit, Dr. Dorothy...

Snr Mal has: Mr Flamey (all shall be revealed), a loyal group of people who like winding him up, delusions of grandeur, Synapse, a 10 foot pole (apparently)..

could be a close call  :D

Btw, back on topic briefly, why does everyone think Primoris would beat Saturday hands down?  I'm not so convinced, we've already seen Primoris get injured in a story, showing that he's not all *that* tough--though he has a broad array of powers.

My vote is for Mr. Saturday so... there!  Ha!

-Breearg

:music  I'm not hearing it!

I'm gonna side with Breearg on this one. Primoris has yet to develop those nifty plasma control powers or learn to fly. There's no guarantee he could be successful against our favorite vodoon. Primoris, at that point, relies far to heavily on what he can explain. Science has it's shortfalls.

::would like to point out that the India Underground thread has more posts =), hehehehe::

That's because the staff helping you out on this are lazy buggers wasting their time on the boards here. Minerva's staff are all busy running her errands and purchasing sea-side real estate.

:rolleyes

-Joseph

Besides, InUn is not an open forum. InUn is intended for correspondence and the Team is expected to post there. Claiming that the InUn thread is more popular than that of the godess Minerva is like claiming that calesthenics in boot camp are more popular than calesthenics at Gold's Gym.

IPB Image

Ah now... the topic has died... so I shall add on another lump of VS.

Iron Angel VS. Duke "Core" Baron

Black Hammer VS. Superbeast

Aeon VS. The floor

Sr. Mal VS. his Ego

Mental Floss VS. Those things scratching on the other side of the wall

Chthulu VS. Barney

Just more stuff to drive you guys insane...

---Minerva :music

my friend once told me about this short story he read on barney. something about how barney told all the little children of america one day to rise up and murder their parents and they did, and then he became the unconditional unholy alien ruler, and all the children were put into these breding camp thingies where half humna-half barney hybrids were created.

yeah yeah, twisted in the extreme, but sure makes barney a close second to great cthulhu. well no it doesn't, but hey, more power to him i suppose. make him feel good right before he gets devoured. oh, anyone here ever been to a cthulhu "devival"? oh so much goofy fun ensues

as for the other vs. i don't know too much about the xwf guys, but i can tell you right now mal has no chance in hell against his ego, how the hell do you nuke something the size of a planet anyway?

jake

• 4 weeks later...

Archived