Hello to loads of new members!

CHILL

A big hello to all the new members in the last couple of weeks - welcome to EON's forums  ::smiley5

moving_target, Summer Sanders, ChrisHedge, ChrisK, Tracker, InterFaze, El Enano Gigante, Jashyr, Pythagore, paradise, ashbless, Thalim, Knave, mortimus, bacusgod, Pythonicus, SENTRY, Druid and ProfPotts.

::smiley5  ::smiley5

*takes deep breath*

hello! hiya! how are ya! howdy! hi! hello! hi! how are ya! nice to meet you! hi! howdy! hiya! hi! how's it goin! hello! hiya! nice to meet you! how are you! hello!

*catches breath* that's a lot of new people! wow! ....okay, why's the ground spinning like that? chill....stand still dangit! .....oh boy....

::hehe

::smiley5

Welcome everyone  ::smiley5

and no matter what any one says I am not covering any more beer...

-Paxs

oh okay since you twisted my arm... beers on me

::beer ::beer ::beer ::beer ::beer ::beer ::beer ::beer ::beer ::beer ::beer ::beer ::beer ::beer ::beer ::beer ::beer ::beer ::beer

*offers Anine a chair to recuperate in*

Greetings to all the new posters. Welcome to our humble abode here on the world wide wibe, a haven for all things related to Aeon as well as a place to just hang out and have fun. Our house is your house.  ::bigsmile

Oh, and if there's one rule to live by, it's simply this:

::minrules   ::minrules  ::minrules

Heh heh heh. . .  ::devil

*follows behind El Enano Gigante cleaning the carpet*.

Heya, welcome  ::smiley5

what can I say, this is a full service forum :)

Like harle said, anyone can just drop into any of the threads, you're all more than welcome.

*waits for the full-service wisecracks to commence  ::sneaky *

Archived