I have returned

Minerva

Oh ye of little faith!  I, Minerva, have returned from the pocket universe I had created (and had to subsequently lay the smack down on).  Lo and behold it seems that many of you puny humans have forgotten my wrath and have bowed thy heads to Sr. Mal.

Those who have not perservered in their service to me, shall be punished...

On a more serious note, I have returned.  It is great to see that the wonderous comunity of EON once again.  Cheers guys.

---Min

::cultofminerva

Welcome O' Mighty Mistress of Minervaness...

Worry not we have not all thrown our selves to the feet of Senior Mal... *quietly throws out Mal Rules sign* Some of us were not swayed by Sr. Mal...

Good to see you again...

Paxs Pimp

::minrules ::minrules ::downmal  ::minrules  ::minrules

Have a Saki on me...  ::saki

Nice to see you back Min and Nadrakas. Place was feeling a bit lonely without the two of you here.

Hey Min think you can teach me how to lay the smack down on a pocket universe? I've got one acting up and I just can't seem to find a stick big enough to smack everyone.

No Sheep

::partyhat

Hmm... how to lay the smack down on a pocket universe... let me see... first you turn it inside out then you step on all the little buggers that are giving you problems (they are the ones to self involved not to hold on to the pocket) then you turn it back into itself and warn them that you shall return at an appointed time and not tell them when that is... usually keeps them quiet for a millenia or two.

Ah my brave and foolish opponent.  You have much bark... I bite.  Prepare to meet thy doom.

--Min

Cooed naked gaming.

Roll your Stamina,

Gain the Experience.

::eoncon03

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Min, Welcome Back! (several days late but hey)  ::minrules

I've been away for a bit also...Hey, maybe we can continue that Abbie game sometime! ::rolleyes

I know, I'm shameless.. ::sneaky

Anyway, here's one for you! ::beer

and one for me... ::withbeer  ::saki  ::withbeer

Archived