Hibernation

Aeon

Hey guys!

I am really annoyed.  I am moving house, so I am having my internet connection broken (well it has been since last Thursday, hence only posting from school) but now it is the holidays I do not have that option.

Therefore I must hibernate until mid-January.  Ah well.  I will miss everyones funny comments until then...    :cry

Anyhows, I hope that everybody has a lovely Christmas, that you get everything that you have subtly hinted to friends and family that you should receive and that you do not do anything I would not do at a Hogmanay (New Years) Party (that does not really leave much then, does it?)

Merry Christmas, one and all.   :xmas

Aeon:  Have a good one buddy - see you when you get back.......  Merry Christmas & Happy New Year dude...

Heritage:  well, think about Senior Mal, a _really_ large barrel (i mean barrel) of mixed alcoholic beverages and nice crowded public spaces.....

oohh....  thinking about it, we have photographic proof somewhere - except add 'straight jacket' to the description above - oh, and two police officers, and a lamp-post.....

:(

Archived