Trinity Universe: Absolute Zero OOC Discussion

CHILL

Admin Notice re Member Profile Character entires.

They still aint working properly for everyone.  Im busy working on it, but its a lot of code to crunch.  News as soon as it works.

Thanks for being patient.

Admin Notice re Joining the Game

I have no great restrictions regarding people joining - A-Z is an open game so if you want to join in - go ahead and do so.   Presume your character arrives on the main Promenade level, near the Drunken Aberrant Bar and Grill, and not far from 'The Cove'.

Full details (including maps) can be viewed in the downloadable Absolute Zero Players Guide e-book available from EON: Trinity.

Click here to visit EON: Trinity

I have a specific direction I hope to take this character. It should be interesting if it works out. I've been meaning to do a character like this for a while, but the situation was never right. Now, thanks to the admin man, I WILL REVEAL IN MY DREAM! Muah-ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! ops! Um, I mean, I'm nice and inocent!   :Devil  :lookaround  :Dont Get It  :)

Admin holds up his hands

Righty - I've been a bit slack in the last week or so in the game - as I've had sh*t loads of updates for the site (check out the updates section) and I'm all over the country due to work at the moment.

I'm back in the saddle now and the game will kcik start good and proper tomorrow.....

beware the pirates :D

Ed.

Ill come back to you later tonight (im at work now and our weekly RPG starts in 1 hour for 4 hours) - ill be back after that to respond.

PS - this is NOT the invasion of A-Z game, its another game idea I never got to do with my group (eg senior 'robin' Mal) so its totally new for them as well.

Catch you later

Heya Spartan - let me know if you have another character idea....  or mail me to check for certain if the game has gone all that far away from your character idea ....... :)

(subtle note to players to bounce messages to the storyteller)

:D

Can I be slightly critical for a second?

The characters that we have do not relate well to one another, nor do I forsee them working with one another in the near future.  That is why I took such a provocative action of hiding away on the ship.  I would never do that in a normal game, and even in this format it is a bit weird!  I was just trying to provoke some of the characters into doing something other than eyeing one another up warily.

Thoughts?   :)

OK.

Just to clarify - I run games online in a fairly freeform manner - I prefer to follow the lead of the players, and provide input where required, rather than insert a specific 'scenario'  expect me to be 'managing' multiple things at work both on and off station etc.

Please bear in mind that you can ask direct question to me in the game thread, and dont forget that A-Z is a large, living and diverse station - go explore, meet other players and NPC etc....

Don't expect me to keep everyone together in this particular game - A-Z is way to big for that - Im happy if every single forum member joined in - I could easily manage each and every one.

Follow Aeon's lead - feel free to private mail me with things like 'can I do this without xxxxx noticing', and Ill adjudicate).

Enjoy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ST Notice

Hiya guys.  As you can tell I've only been in here sporadically at best over the last couple of months.

Unfortunately I won't be able to divert enough attention to this online game in order to do it justice.  At present I'm spending about 3-4 hours per day managing the entire EON sites, which has left me with extremely little time for managing this online game.

So, rather than drag things on any further, I'm asking if anyone else would like to take up the reigns, or start a new Trinity game entirely?

Apologies for this turn of events, but EON requires a LOT of time to maintain and develop and that must come first.

If anyone else wants to start over or pick-up where I have left off - by all means feel free to do so.

You'll see me about in other areas of the forum of course.

Cheers! and thanks for being great players!  Its been a blast.

Archived