Trinity Universe: Absolute Zero Space Station

CHILL

*Umaju rubs his chin, and thinks a bit*

Sure, I'm outta here.  Sorry for destroying those Piki-Piki Ndege of yours, must have cost you a fortune.  I'm gonna drop outta here.... Oh but if your ever looking for a good pilot look the Manyanga up.

*Umanju turns the ship, around and starts to head away from the fray, traveling in to about a Kilometer near the station*

I am not going to park this hog until the fighting dies down.  I have enough fuel to take us to Mars.... no a Pirate base would be better, outside of Mars.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Manyanga, this is the A-Z Space Station.  Do not approach any closer.  Our docking systems and computers are currently offline.  We recommend that you enter a holding pattern on the far side of the station from the current hostilities.

((Motorcycle Birds(Planes) in Swahili, he was reffering to the drones, trying to make the setting seem more odd thats all.))

*Umanju listens to the signals coming from the station, wondering why the thing decides to kick online now*

Hmmph... Station lurches online randomly... I don't trust that, do you Robin?

• 2 weeks later...

ST Notice

Hiya guys.  As you can tell I've only been in here sporadically at best over the last couple of months.

Unfortunately I won't be able to divert enough attention to this online game in order to do it justice.  At present I'm spending about 3-4 hours per day managing the entire EON sites, which has left me with extremely little time for managing this online game.

So, rather than drag things on any further, I'm asking if anyone else would like to take up the reigns, or start a new Trinity game entirely?

Apologies for this turn of events, but EON requires a LOT of time to maintain and develop and that must come first.

If anyone else wants to start over or pick-up where I have left off - by all means feel free to do so.

You'll see me about in other areas of the forum of course.

Cheers! and thanks for being great players!  Its been a blast.

It is going slowly, but I can appreciate the huge amount of work that Chill puts into the site on a daily basis.  anyone want to take the reins.  If we continue this, then perhaps Chill can tell the new ST what plans he had in mind for the next we bit of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: Well, Well, Well!  Just as i was about to join in it all goes to pot! :) (so to speek) I have to say im all ready to play so i hope we get a ST soon..

Maybe if i play some mind games i can let you know who will be the new ST :)

*Dont forget to visit the PULSE nightclub AZ's Only real night spot and entertainment centre.*

Lo Mai's back !

:withstupid

Looks like I wrapped this one up just in time, heh.

:devil

Seriously though for a minute.

If ANYONE wants to start a new Trin game, please let me know - and if ANYONE wants to give A-Z a shot - go for it.  Pick up this thread, or start another one.

The A-Z book is on EON: Trinity if someone wants a complete setting, if you want to do your own thing  - go for it.

:hehe

Archived