Trinity Universe: New games?

ProfPotts

Arnold Schwarzenneger's Classic Commando aka Col. John Matrix...the man who walks nonchalantly with a tree trunk on his shoulder then kills the bad guys (wooooaaaaaaooooowwww...) especially the evil villain "Bennett" who's allegedly a killer commando but really he just looks like Freddy Mercury. ::tongue

Oh my god......

Commando is a *classic*.

Put the movie on, switch off brain, watch the pretty explosions everytimg a bullet hits just about *anything*...... ::biggrin

The movie featured such classic lines as:

Arnie: "Send your men out, but stay down wind"

General: "What, you think they'll smell us coming?"

Arnie: "I did."

So so so SOOO cheesy, but so fantastically fantastic. It's the definitive action movie as far as I'm concerned.....

Are there any spots left in this game? This game I actually could play Johnny Atomo, and not worry about him getting everyone killed by Nazis. I also want to prove that that I do occasionally play men, and do so rather well, thank you very much ::cool

Johnny was created as a poor man's Doc Savage, but I could see him going masked, but just the domino style so his impressive coif of golden hair is still visible.

BTW, does anyone remember James Robinson's Golden Age mini-series? I'd almost put it up with the great Alan Moore's stuff. Robinson's Starman also kicked @ss, but is no pulp.

Okay, we've got:

Heritage

ezekial

Prince of Boredom

Asbjørn

tooho

archer21

I'm still waiting to finalise some characters, but we're close to being ready to go. I'd like to try & work the introduction around the characters this time, rather than the usual 'gathering' intro' I go for. I also think that six PCs will be plenty enough for the one city, so unlike my other games a limit on characters looks to be the order of the day. Hope everyone's okay with that?

Archived