Trinity Universe: Start the insanity!

Heritage

Howdy, all! God help me, I think I'm going to try and run an online game for Adventure! I'd just like to say upfront in a whiny and complaining font that this is probably a bad idea, but this has never stopped me before  :)

I'm a Chicago native, so I would like to use Chi-town as the setting - I have access to lots of info sources here, and it's very much apart of the pulp tradition.

That being said, what would people like to see? Aeon or non-Aeon? Lotsa crime, guns and explosions? Spooky ghosts and goblins? Alien abductions? Let's here from you!

I like anything that you've mentioned as long as the stuff doesn't start to mix. Dinosaurs are great, ghosts are great, aliens are great, dinosaur ghosts from outer space are not great, nay perhaps they are the furthest thing from greatness for the lord sayeth that they are pants.

Chicago sounds a great setting and I want stuff to be good guys being gung-ho! Huzzah!

Spartan:

I know a gaming store that will ship to anywhere if you are having difficulty getting the product....  its in the UK, but he ships to anywhere like I said, and he can get Adventure! no problem......  from what he tells me anyway :)

Much appreciated, but I´ve put it on order. They´re just a bit slow on the uptake. Plus, I´ll need to get a credit card to make foreign transactions, and I´m a bit adverse to that kind of shopping. Call me paranoid.

I´ll just have to wait. Currently, I burn myself (or at least my wallet) out to get that crucial comic fix. I got Miller´s "300", the first two "blade of the Immortal" books, the first "The Authority" TPB, a few isues of "New X-Men", "Grendel: Black, white & red" and a few others. Now I´ll just need the second "Rising Stars" TPB, the third "100 bullets" TPB ("Hang up on the hang low") and then... I´ll probably find something else to need desperately.   :sarcasm

Stupid, stupid little junkie me.

Wow, we have interest!

I'm thinking maybe an Aeon-based game, if that's okay with everyone - it's a natural for a Chicago-based game, and I'm thinking some sort of lounge/reading room deal would make a nice starting point. "Oh, look who's in the corner, smoking a cigar with his paper?" Lots of overstuffed leather chairs, mapcases lining the walls, big ol' bear head on the wall, the works.

I've done a little prep work, but I'll need a few days to get my shit together. can I can any ideas of what type of characters people would be playing?

Spartan - don't sweat it. think of it this way - Stalwarts are kind of like low-level novas, mesmerists are a bit like psiads, and daredevils are like every square-jawed, two-fisted hero like indiana jones or even sherlock holmes. I'm not a rules-obsessed kinda guy, so we'll all certainly do our best to help you.

I had an insanely busy weekend, but I've got tomorrow off, so I will be making the first intro post. Some people in my tabletop campaign showed some interest, so as many as three of them might show up; I don't know whether to be happy or frightened by this prospect.

Basically we'll start at the Chicago chapter house the day of the lecture series and go from there.

If we start the game (and I can play with u  :Blush ), I would like to have a mesmerist or something like that... (today I don't have nothing to do in the work.... :( )

and... well... Now I don't have nothing more to say....

JDA (excuse me AGAIN for my writted enlish )

Archived