Our Adventure Game

ricardo440

Hi,

We have just started playing Adventure (still learning the rules as we go along stage) but have played a few sessions now.

Just thought I would introduce myself, and our characters.

I'm Richard Morley from durham England.

I ran the first adventure where the Evil Maniacle Dr. Woerner had has evil plot to use a deadly toxin created from a rare species in the congo to kill thousands, nay millions of people, and hold the world to ransome. Fortunately the team managed to penetrate his jungle lair, and destroy his facility.

The last one I played, as Lo Fat Chow the hong kong police officer (read jackie chan)

We have Reginald Singen-Smythe (a james bond wanabe)

Sir Humphrey Appleby the intrepid explorer.

Robert Hood the thief

Bert Russler the circus strong man. (who can throw things helluva far)

Last time having defeated Domino International super criminal's atomic superman (which was easy until I reminded the GM that brawl was linked to STR not DEX) we chased her to her Cairo hideout where she mustered the troops ready to take them to London with the Pandora device.

But all in all it is a really cool game.

Ricardo

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, everybody

This is my first message so I'm going to be brief.

I'm Fernando DelaGuardia, from Canary Islands, Spain.

I've been storyteller of the AEon Continuum since the games were released, and i think that they're the best rpg i've ever played.

Thanks a lot' cause I think you're doing a better work than White Wolf, which seems to have forgotten the AEon Continuum...

We'll, I hope you continue doing your best to improve the Aeon Continuum games.

Bye

welcome aboard fenrir!  glad to have a new body in the forum!

...and thank you for noticing all the hard work put in here (most especially by chill) on the site, but it wouldn't be what it is w/o all of the forum regulars and members too!!!

::blush

::thumbs-up

Archived