Useless Fluff post to taunt Aninemity w/ avatar

Xain S Silverdream

I sometimes wonder what parents would think if they saw Jhonny the Homicidal Maniac after seeing Invader Zim. I still can't belive Nickelodeon is allowing Invader Zim. What's next Bad Art Collection, the animated series...

(for all of you who don't know much about Jhonen Vasquez, don't worry about it, Just smile, nod, and read some other post rather than listening to my ranting)

Dr. Arbitrary

• 2 weeks later...

I love that one! The poor guy frantically tries to think of any excuse before settling on "Oh my God!! Someone put s**t in my pants!!!"

Have you seen "I Feel Sick," the story JH did about Devi?  Apparently neither the s**t guy nor Nny have been the worst dates she has been on. Every date this girl has been on in her life has been unbelievably horrible!

did he ever get past the second issue of 'i feel sick' i lost track of the series... jonny is great though!!! i've also heard rumour of jonny #8... no one i've talked to though knows, including the distributors, they've heard about but never seen it, has anybody here heard of it, or better yet, seen it?

::smiley4  ::smiley4

i hadn't actually heard or checked, but i figured that it was cancelled. a real shame though.

i guess i can see their reasonin but i definately don't agree with it. pretty soon anything violent is gonna be considered terrorism. *sigh*

::wacko

• 2 weeks later...

Archived