I got it!

Paradise

::smiley1  hmm I guess that is what happens when you smoke and you loose all your taste buds...  I didn't mean mixing them by the way, just having a bottle of each near by and drinking out of them. I dunno I guess it comes from waking up one too many times and finding out that cold pizza and flat soda (or beer depending on the situation) were the most appealing things in the fridge.

-Paxs Pimp

warm ::beer  + ice cold flat ::cola  = the nectar of the gods

i don't know where i woulda got the impression you meant mixing them...   ::rolleyes ....nope, not a clue...

heh, though that is a bit more reassuring...i thought you were going crazy for a minute there...

Jesus... it was all planned. All the mathematics behind adding beer and cola, the varying temperatures for both, the talk of things moving in fridges... one giant master plan. I've heard of some sick, twisted plots before, but this one takes the cake, eats all the delicious frosting on top, and throws a stale loaf of fluffy pastry back in your face. There's only one missing factor in this horrid formula for destruction:

Where's the tequilla? ::devilangel

The Famine of Horsemen

'Bout time you showed, Famine. How can we take over this site without full representation of all things Horsemen?

And don't think you can use Chill on us. He was the first vict... er, convert to the cause. (Blackmail helped a lot here.  ;) )

-Joseph

Sorry for offending anyone, especially Chill, and especially not Mr. Pimp. I'm a little confused, though. Where does Senior Mal come in?

Senior Mal, meet Horseman Famine...  Famine...  meet Mal.

Is Senior Mal some pseudo-personality? From what Pax and Harle and Joe have said, I thought he was another person on the boards. How would he say hi through Chill, then? Maybe I've burned out one too many times on caffiene...

(The Horsemen are almost assembled. Once the Chosen Horseman comes, we shall strike! -needs a Horseman icon-)

The Horseman formerly known as Communist #666

::sly (cracks knuckles)

right, I wasn't going to dignify this thread with my presence but nobody, and I mean NOBODY calls me

some pseudo-personality

In answer to your question monkey

Where does Senior Mal come in?
I come in, go out and hang in the middle anywhere I please ::priest . Furthermore I am as far removed from being a regular person on these boards as you monkeys are from being purveyors of intelligent conversation.  :D

And finally, admin monkey, I meet and greet who I want, if you want the job as my P.A please go through the proper channels and apply through the Cult, you seem pretty qualified so I'll probably look at your C.V if you send it in ::devil

::whatsthat Honestly the youth of today, don't even know who there God is... mutter grumble... no respect... grumble mutter

I had a feeling this would happen at the mention of his name.  ::dozingoff

I wasn't going to dignify this thread with my presence

To think just how close we were to a perfect thread...  ::sly

I come in, go out and hang in the middle anywhere I please

Yup. We've tried to contain him, but he keeps chewing through the leashes, chains, iron bars, walls. I'm beginning to think Mal's part Redcap.  ::omg

Furthermore I am as far removed from being a regular person

Hey, lookie here, Chill! Mal's starting to make sense!  ::thumbs-up

:P

-Joseph

I thought there was something familiar about you... You have to be my brother... why what could explain why people flock to us both. Women find us both dashing and handsome. It is the only logical explination...

*Mental Note: Never leave yourself this open for snide comments again.*

-Paxs Pimp  ::chillbeer

Hey baby. You know what they say about bald men don't you?

I'm not even going to dignify most of that last post with a comment. Just two things:

Hey baby. You know what they say about bald men don't you?

It all has to go somewhere.  ::sly (Sadly, I speak from experience.  ??? )

Link deleted

-Joseph

Archived