WIN A COPY OF TERRA VERDE

CHILL

Here we go, the first Europnet competition.

You have a chance to win a copy of the pdf Terra Verde (all paid for by mr admin) when it comes out.  It'll be emailed to people outside the UK, or if the winner is in the UK, placed on CD-ROM and posted to you.

The Competition:

To create a fan submission to be placed on the Europnet website.  The subject matter can be anything you like, except for a character archive submission - we get plenty of those already!  Take your pick, fiction for adventure?, a series of inter-relying qyantum powers for aberrant?  What about some strange new tech for Trinity.

I leave this competition open until the end of the month (thats New Years Eve), with the announcement of the winner being made in the first week of January.

Admin (chris chill) is the judge, and has the final say on who wins, so that means Europnet Staffers can take part, as impartiality is assured.

Feel free to be as creative as you'd like.  If you want any further clarification, mail me.  So, get submitting and you could win a copy of the soon  to be released Terra Verde.

For the record, this may be the first of many such competitions, lets see how well this one does first.

Side Note: If you are the winner and outside of the UK and having the book emailed to you is no good (I know some of you use WebTV for example, or have really crappy net connections) I'll see what I can do about getting it posted out to you - Provided you dont live in the middle of the gobi desert and postage isnt coing to cost me £300!

admin notice

The deadline for this one has been extended to the last day of January 2002.

As it looks like we're gonna get a few submissions, and a lot of them in January.....

So.....  and of January it is, with the announcement first day of Feb....

I'm actually not even that confident that I'll get my posterior in gear enough to get one of the two possible entries I have complete. One just requires some extrapolation, at that. (Bonus for Admin: It's an Adventure setting!)

I'm still a little fixated on getting the graphics for Project 6 going so that everyone can enjoy. Once I get started, I keep going until I'm happy. We Aquarians can be oddly stubborn that way.

-Joseph

If I get some good submissions out of this competition, then yes - I will run more.

Its just a bloody shame there aren;t more books coming out so I could run regular comps.......

Keep submissions coming in though, everyone who sends will be entered into the comp.

Joseph: free?!?!?  heh, I'll settle for free!

Not to say that I do not have some ideas for articles that I will be submitting in the first quarter of next year if I get the time.  Gotta earn the flashy Staffers badge on the left.  That and Shattered Europe is full of holes that I would like to do my best to fill!   :)

:xmas

I'll practice up on my post-hypnotic suggestions, Aeon. Maybe that'll help with more free stuff.

Admin, feel free to let anything I submit be discluded (this time at least) from the competition. I'm not saying that I'd have a strong chance of winning, but I plan on buying TV anyway. (Nork's are my preferred type.)

Feedback on watever I submit would be great, though. Maybe some thoughts on what I could touch up to make it more presentable to the masses.

-Joseph

• 1 month later...

ok, first time on these boards... well i have a submission, but i assume it gets e-mailed to the admin? none of the posts were very clear on that... i'm currently running the adventure! game joseph is in, chronicles of the portal... not much else to say, so without further ado here it is, my debut post...

-harle

Competition Notice

Just a reminder that contributions for the Terra Verde Competition must be in via email to europnet@chill.uk.net before midnight tomorrow night (your midnight, my midnight - im not fussed! ).

We've had plenty of contributions so far.... the winner will be announced on this thread the day after tomorrow at the latest.

In the event of the winner already havnig gone out and got themselves Terra Verde, another winner will be randomly selected and so on.

Cheers.

......and the results are in!

Firstly, I'd like to say a big thanks to all those who submitted articles to the new EON sites, both before, during and irrespective of the Terra Verde competition.

As you can probably gather from the EON: Updates forum thread there have been a lot of articles coming in regularly each week - so a big thanks to you all.

The winner (which was chosen at random) is............

**drumroll**

Daniel Hamilton, alias Jackson Creed for the article: Quantakinesis.

Well done Daniel.  I'll email you directly regarding your prize.

Keep an eye out for the next (entirely brilliant I might add) competition - coming soon.

Yay!!!

I WIN!!!!

I love my prize!!!!

[sings loudly and out of key] "We are the champions my friends. We'll keep on fighting tto the e---nd! We are the champions, we are the champions! No time for losers 'cos we are the champions.....of the world!!!!!"

[At this point Jackson is dragged away by the nurses to a nice dark padded room for a few days]

Jackson Creed

Archived