What Canon Characters Come from where you live?

Aeon

As it says in the title.  What famous Aeonverse characters live or come from where you live or nearby!

Andre Corbin of Aberrants fame is from Leith, which is actually the docks area of Edinburgh, so that is my contribution (I fail to think of anyone else.)  Williams from ISRA may have been, but that was never made clear.

Oh, and Heritage, you are banned Chicago boy!  Half the canon characters are associated with there!   :D

No canon characters per se... but I do live not that far from Hastings, Nebraska (from Trinity).  And there is this place down the road from here that has a big MR in front of it (I'm gonna get a digital cam this week so I can show you guys).  And well I did see this shampoo called Quantum in the store (I wish I was making all of this up).  Does that count?

--Minerva

Well one of the cannon characters destroyed where I live does that count?  :sarcasm

I can't really blame anyone for wanting to destroy Florida. It doesn't bother me really. No one ever seems to come from Florida in any of the storylines by White Wolf and I'm only 4 hours away from Atlanta. Gee, I think I ought to go take it up with them!   :sly

No Sheep

(Just stopping by)

• 3 weeks later...

but what about that one guy, you know with the hair? and the suit... oh never mind, well off to computer games...

but before I go I could swear that some one big came from the SF area... Let me look it up and get back to you. ahh tyhe joys of being an insomniac I can't sleep so I read...

-PP

• 1 month later...

Archived