Adventure! RPG - Errata for Adventure!

Delbert Jackson

This is just my two-cents:

1] This is now WAY off-topic; I would REALLY like to see some errata here.

2] Merits and Flaws have always been optional, not mandate...if you don't want flaws in your game, then when the Adventure PG presumably comes out in 2004 w/ the other new books for the Aeonverse, ignore them and move on. Simple as that.

Merits and Flaws have always been optional, not mandate...if you don't want flaws in your game, then when the Adventure PG presumably comes out in 2004 w/ the other new books for the Aeonverse, ignore them and move on. Simple as that.

Well said...

First, use I.E. for these forums. Other web browsers don't always work correctly on 'em. Second, hit the edit button, next to the quote button, and it should work, like this.

At any rate, if that doesn't work, I'd suggest reporting the problem to the sysadmins. ::wink

Has the complete text for Electrical Conjuration been published anywhere?

Anybody know the answer to that one yet? I would email those who may know but it would seem others here are on first name basis with them.

Q) Does raising your Inspiration pool during character creation permanently raise the capacity of the pool or just until your spend the temporary Inspiration?

Q) Daredevils don't show up to things that detect Z-rays but Mesmerists and Stalwarts do, is this only when they are using their powers? (I would think so in the case of Mesmerists but Stalwarts would always show up)

Archived