Aberrant RPG - Totally New

Azrael

If you weren't able to tell already I'm new, I just found out about this game, introduced by one of my floor mates at college.  I just had a couple of questions.

1.  what books should i get, I am about to buy the core rules (currently borrowing), and i own the player's guide (got some big laughs from the QNA!).

note: i plan on eventually being an ST (correct? too much DnD)

2. I keep reading about this chrysalis stuff, what is it where do i find out about it?

3.  I know that WW has chosen to stop publishing the books, how long will i have to still order the ones (from the catalog) that i can't find in stores?

thanks for your time

Azrael,

1-The core book would probably be a good thing to buy, It's awfully handy sometimes. Get the Teragen book too.

2-If you are looking for chrysalis info you need to get the Teragen book. The Teragen book is definitely worth it, If you already have the Players Guide and the Core book, Teragen is a good third book.

3- Before you buy anything, check Walmart.com and the other online sellers. They have far better deals than White wolf does. most are at about 40% off. Plus you don't even have to leave your home to buy the books if you purchase online :P

If you have any other questions Azrael let me know.

Dr. Arbitrary

Archived