Aberrant RPG - Jedi Wannabe in Aberrant

Quantum Promise

I would recommend immoleate for the "light saber". And a bit of Domination wouldn't hurt to mimic the "Jedi mind tricks. Aside from that just a really rich background and you are good to go. Maybe throw in some Eufiber because charging across the galaxy fighting the Empire is bound to ruin your Jedi robes unless you can heal it with Quantum.

-Paxs Pimp

Oh yeah one other thing you will want to do is limit them to using their powers in "Jedi" ways. i.e. They may have immoleate for their light saber but that doesn't mean that they can torch something with a thought. That is how I would run it.

let's see what powers the jedi have and what would work for them:

force lightning....q-bolt

mind control.....i'm sure there's one, just don't know it off the top of my head...

other than that, i think telekensis would cover pretty much everything else....the choke, moving and such....

he'd also need a lightsaber ripoff.....maybe it's actually a metal stick that he has electrically charged and glowing or something?? dunno....

actually sounds like a fun little idea...lemme know how it turns out....

definately on the mega dex...they have those uber reflexes and all....probably in the socials too (i would think that's where the domination would come in, unless i'm wrong)

heh, i think i'm gonna have to suggest this to a friend if he ever makes another abby char...he'd really love this idea!!

::bigsmile

I'd use Claws for the lightsaber (with a lot of levels in it)

3 to 4 mega-dex to parry bullets or lasers

Some mega-perception + premonitions ("I feel a disturbance in the Quantum...I mean Force")

Telekinesis

Domination

And uhmmm, I guess that's it.

I don't have my book with me by the way so names may be wrong...

Like any power in Abbie, Claws doesn't actually mean "claws" It can be a sword, lashing tail, force field fingers, whatever...including a lightsaber. It's a weapon which doesn't need quantum to charge it and you physically hit with it.

Just like Quantum bolt can be lightning, fire, "black energy", "chi", heat, cold, etc.

• 1 month later...

::smiley1  ::smiley1

....that's why i've got the tranquiler darts!   :D

now remember everyone, stay with the group and make sure it's a Mal before you shoot! no need taking out any innocent...

Wait!! I see him!!  *takes shot and watches figure drop*

I got him i got him!! *runs over and sees jo curled up sleeping like a baby*

::blush  um, oops. eh, i'm sure he'll be fine. so, shall we get started??   ::lookaround

Archived