Trinity RPG - India Underground !

CHILL

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome aboard, Victor!  :wavesmiley

We're always glad to see more people slavering for InUn. Though we're going to have to send Mal out with a mop soon to clean it up.  :Devil

I got the password, Admin. I have the attention span of a goldfish. How do you expect me to remember something that long? :tounge2

-Joseph

Hiya Slagheap, welcome aboard!

Acting as voice of reason for a minute on the Bruce / InUn thing.  Bruce hasnt commented, so he may or may not read it when we get it done.  He's flat out with other things at the moment anyways (like the Lasombra Novels and his new and improved involvement in the TT Camarilla), so even if he wanted to, I'm sure actually finding the time would be the difficult thing :)

Sorry, but you are wrong Chill.   ???

Bruce said that his mind was "like a hoover" and that he did not want to setal other people's idea, evenb if it is just to protect WW from being sued (hey, would we sue?  Hell no!  I would pay them to take it!)

But thats the situation.   :(

could you give me a slightly more detailed description of what you want? hard tech? biotech? rough shape/size of the building/object, etc... besides, isn't someone else doing the clinic already?

oh, and aeon, i'd love to help with the uk book, but before you jump ahead, make sure you like my drawing style...

-harle

To my knowledge no body else is currently doing the Clinic.  You may be confusing that with the fact that I have someone dong the Bombay CRISIS (its an even that occurs during the Aberrant War).

The Institute is a charity hospital in design, I'd make it a half page horizontal picture.  I'd say draw it in whatever style suits you whims--from rigid to having domes, or both--your choice.

-Breearg

The Clinic itself is hardtech, btw (I missed that question the 1st 10 times I read your post).  They are only really getting into Biotech buildings now like in Brasilla)--not counting the Qin.  And the building itself was built before 2087 (when Sarasvati Bhurano opened it as a charity clinic for psychological disorders), long before the development of Biotech or contact with the Qin.

-Breearg

I've decided to give another snippet of India Underground--another sidebar:

[sIDEBAR--RURAL AREAS]

[TITLE] The Triad Imprisoned [TITLE]

-Excerpt, New Delhi Tribune © 23.6.2122

The Aberrant Cult calling themselves “The Triad”, who had been operating out of southern Karnataka for several months, was taken into custody this morning by the BCARF after staging several small scale raids on the outskirts of Bangalore in the name of “Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma.”  Twenty-one of the groups 127 members were killed while being restrained, and the remaining 106 were moved to Deprogramming Centres early this afternoon. [END]

-Breearg

:alien

Team India Underground Update

Thought it was time for an update, considering we've had some additions to the Team.

So, ladies and gents - I present Team InUn for you:-

Writers: Geoff 'Breearg' Bain, Dave 'Aeon' Sammels

Developer: Geoff 'Breearg' Bain

Editor: Chris 'CHILL' Hill

Art: 'Natwick', Jake 'Victor_Frost' Ekiss, 'Harlequin'

Layout Graphics: Joseph

Typesetting: Chris 'CHILL' Hill

Back Cover: Chris 'CHILL' Hill

Cover Art: TBC

There you go  -  did I miss anything?

Hey guys! I woke up this morning with an inexplicable need to find out more about QK and the Chibs, so lo and behold I come across your little project. Just wanted to say how pleased I am, not only that you are doing it (especially since I can't find out if WW is going to do a ministry book or not...), but also how much it looks like you guys are putting into it! It looks like it will be great!

My only question is (and i know you've gotten this before, but I still can't find an answer) is about the release time. Not a date but even a quarter or year would be cool. I'm gonna be putting some QK in my game in the next month or 3 and I need to know whether I should wait for the book, or use the "freeform" one as filler. (no pressure though...  :wink )

Oh, and one more (making me a liar, I know), is about the general format; is this going to be an ebook, printed, or what?

I suppose there may be an info page I missed somewhere, but all I could find was the swf and this forum. Other than that, all my support to you! :cheesy

Hiya Alistaire, welcome aboard buddy!

Stick around in these forums my friend, there a lot going on in here as well as India Underground.

As for answers to your questions, I'll give that a shot.

Timeframe.

Well, I would imagine that we are talking within the next three months, however, it will be the latter part of that time period.

The project has recently kicked into high gear with the addition of some new team members.

As for final format, the book will be available in .pdf format, from a dedicated section on this website.

I hope that answers your questions......

Anyone on Team InUn want to ellaboarate?

Sometimes after 10.8.2109...

whether that is month first then day or day first then month is up in the air... but we know it was after then because S.K. Bhurano gave her theory at the 1st Noetic thingy on that date.

So it was late in the year

-Breearg

mind if i set the date in concrete? in the two drawings i'm doing i have an interface thingy around them and wanted to write in the situation and the date as if it were a media pic, something out of a newspaper or the opnet... if that's ok, do you want a specific date or just whenever looks good on paper? (should we move this discussion to the InUn forum?)

-harle

Archived