Land of the Dead

Coupla thoughts:

1. Zombie clowns rule.

2. Shouldn't soldier types know not to waste ammo?

3. I knew that belly-button piercings were a bad idea.

4. Could someone explain to my why a spear gun is a good idea for zombie fighting?

Other than that I need someone to explain to me why there are so many zombies. See, zombies chow down on folks. They sit there and eat and eat and eat the bodies. Yum. Cuz in Romero's world it takes longer for a corpse to zombify. So how come there are so many zombies wandering around that don't look munched upon at all? They're dessicated yes. And some of them do look like they got munched once and escaped (thus ensuring zombification). But most seem to be reletively unscathed.

What gives?

Other than that I need someone to explain to me why there are so many zombies.

Presumably during the initial infection the disease (or cause or whatever) was transmitted in other ways inaddition to "bite". That's why the plague starts everywhere on the planet etc.

People, if they are strongly subseptible, turn without being bitten. Of course the "survivors" don't have any one like that in their number, just to live that long you have to be resistant to the plague.

Presumably this means that some people would NOT turn if bitten, just like some people don't die from having AIDS.

Archived