Gaming question

Asche

Greets all;

After quite a long absence I am back in the running for an online game. I have to say that I am excited that this place seems to have quite a bit of action still, after all the years. Which is kind of my issue and reason for this post; there is simply too much to wade through. I have lurked for a week or so now and it's still difficult to see whats active, whats temporarily on hold, and whats dead.

I was hoping to get some of your help here is pointing me to a couple of relatively active games with player openings.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Originally Posted By: Asche
I have lurked for a week or so now and it's still difficult to see whats active, whats temporarily on hold, and whats dead.

I was hoping to get some of your help here is pointing me to a couple of relatively active games with player openings.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Asche, good to see you around again. My game Dead Rising is always open to people; it's a zombie game with the focus on the living people who have gained powers. SGU (not like the TV show) is good if you want some Stargate in your Aberrant. laugh If you're looking for M&M, you could talk to Jameson about Indigo Children or Krul about Galactic League. Justin has 3 BESM games of various theme and power level going on. Dr. Kultra has a BESM game set in the Airbender universe. If you like New World of Darkness, my Dalton Academy game is teenagers in a supernatural setting. Glimpses of Darkness might be open, if you want a 'Scooby Doo' type investigation game. Balance of Power is always open, but things are a bit crazy with the mods/STs of that game, so things are slow there. The Wild West Scion game might still be open, and Dave/Revenant is running a Star Wars game that might be open.

Everywhere I said 'might be' was open to recruitment last I knew. However, I suggest you contact is the ST directly if something sparks your interest. Even if a game is closed, you can get on the waiting list.

And right now, eveything is slow. I know I've had a bad summer in general for posting and stuff, and I know my roomies (the mods/STs of Balance of Power) have had it bad, too. Others had have issues, too. Honestly, the best thing to do is read a bit of a game to see if it catches your interest, and then ask the ST if there's room.

Archived