Aberrant RPG - What is canon

Hey whats up!

i'm new to Aberrant. I just got it last month. Since ive been checking out the forum i have read alot of people refering to canon.

What is it??

is it a book in the aberrant line?

Canon is the "Established Facts" of a Game, Movie or Television show. Canon in Aberrant consists of anything printed in any of the Aberrant Books (either IC or OOC) that purports to tell the truth about a particular aspect of the game's Metaplot or Setting.

Also, semi-canon includes anything from the Trinity or Adventure! Game lines, as they are in the same universe. It's not, however, considered as relevant as Information in Aberrant books, due to the difference in time and mood.

What is not canon in this regard is anything that you have personally played in a game, speculation on the internet that is not directly from White Wolf or it's employees (and even that's pushing it) and anything from outside the Aberrant universe that seems like it could fit quite easily.

Hope that helps. wink

Thankyou so much. now i know this i believe i will be able to construct more excellent aberrant chronicles. I can have fun with this concept. One thing i love is paradox ,this can be great to toy with. Thankyou so much for this enlightenment!!

Archived