Aberrant: The Middle Children of History - Anyone still around?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I don't know about same circles. After they were killed I was kinda on the run for three years. I did spend quite a bit of time at Inyan-kara however, so I probably know them. PW was like a second mother to me, or a really cool older sister.

I've already done it actually. I'm typing this while sitting in the study of the 'royal palace'. Sounds much grander than it is. smile

There are still problems here, but I'm working on them. Biggest issue is the Diamond mines, the foreign corporations are not playing fair, but they will be dealt with soon.

Long story short, military coup killed my parents, led by Jarutu. I suspect they were financed by the very corporations that I just mentioned, but there's no proof of that. I spent three years on the run dodging assassins and elites and trying to do the right political things to get him ousted. Last year I came home and got captured while trying to depose him. He tried to kill me but it made him look so weak in front of his followers and the elites he was paying that they didn't back him when I got free and turned his own gun on him. He's dead and the people elected me their Queen. There's lots of political BS going on with Utopia trying to make me fail since the last thing they want is a successful Teragen role-model. Other than that it's all good. I've done a lot already to repair the damage Jarutu did to the country and it's pretty peaceful now.

Well it's good to see you fought for what you believed in and what was rightfully yours. Also thank you for being a Terat that is leading the way. We can show them there is a way for us all to go into the future even if Utopia doesn't like it because it wasn't their idea.

Also, feel free to stop by. The mountain is always open to friends.

Indeed, Elspeth has been a shining example for the Teragen. As she said, it is why Utopia has focused more on her than, say, me (as I have stayed largely to my tribe in recent years).

And yes, Elspeth, we would love to see you at Inyan Kara again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived