Mutants & Masterminds: The Revealed

Jeremy

So, my idea mojo is back online, and reaching into the experiences of a TT campaign I played with my friends a while back and modifying it, I present the premise:

The PCs are superheroes in Eagle City, a medium-sized city in Texas, soon to organize into a new league. Unfortunately, the situation in the nation has become tense and dangerous. Recent battles between superheroes and villains have put the public in a worried state.

Worse, lately over a dozen superheroes have disappeared, been murdered in what was later determined to be their civilian identities, or merely outed to the public.

Unfortunately, the new league is going to be the next target of these unknown culprits, and the chain leads back to quite the adversaries...

--

PL 10, any setup of powers and origin is fine, if approved.

Skills will likely be of some importance, just fyi.

Most importantly, I'm strictly limiting this to 5 maximum. 4 is optimal. Therefore, if I have more than the above numbers interested, some people will be left out.

In addition, if possible, I'd like reboots of old chars rather than new ones. The intent being to save people the effort if they don't want to waste it.

Archived