Dealing With Stuff

Dave ST

I'm probably not going to be around for awhile, a long while. I have too much stuff to deal with here in my life and can't afford distractions. To be honest I don't know when I'll be back.

I'm not one to bore people with details because frankly I'm not an attention whore who needs people to feel sorry for my issues; they're mine, I'll deal with them. However in accordance with the rules of this place after 3 months the games I run will be shut down unless someone wants to run them.

WoD:A I can't run by myself, and that's pretty much what I'm doing, so after the 2 weeks grace period for absent moderation please select someone else to fill my spot and I wish them the best of luck. As for UA, everyone is welcome to pick up where I left off, it's not like anyone can die in that game so you'll always come out on top. Make up some names, beat people up, then just go on to writing stories. Either way, have fun with it, that's the point.

Deuces,

~D

• 2 weeks later...

Well, things have mellowed a bit and while some problems still remain, all that can be done at this point is work them out and wait and see.

Although I see people didn't waste any time removing me from pretty much everything...

Thanks guys, because I don't have enough problems in my life without having to be irritated at this place.

Oneca wants you back!! cry

Also, Adam's just around heading into the kitchen of the hall that you guys are at. If you want to pick back up with him, I can either PM you or catch you chat to bring you up to speed on what he sees.

And.....I don't think much has actually happened at all in Trinity....Evana could be brought into the group with Lien, if'n you want.

Not sure about other games.....

Archived