Fun with Photoshop! ^.^

Sakurako Hino

Recently, I got bored and got an inspiration.

So, here's what I did.

1: I did a search on Google's Image Search function.

2: I found a pic.

3: With photoshop, I novaized it.

Without further ado.... Endeavor is in the REAL!

<hr>

endeavorreal.jpg

<hr>

God I'm good! ^.^

If you pay particular attention, I even added a little color to the eyes too.

Not much at all. I found a very good picture to begin with.

The t2m logo of course, the glow, had to remove some hair...

All in all it was a quick job with very little editing. I think it fits Pax very well and had to show it for that reason.

The original pic is taken from the movie Ghosts of Mars. I found it online somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally posted by Centipede:
Cool. In this one it is easy to see the eye-colour. Is it the same girl on the pics?
Yeppers, it's the same one. Don't know her name, but it is the same girl.

Nothing like some photoshop time to improve a character. At least appearance wise.

Quote:
Originally posted by Regan 'Codex' McLachlan:
I wish I had access to Photoshop. Doing Codex with a picture of Lisa Ryder from Andromeda, some black Tolkienesque elvish writing about her head and parchment-coloured skin would be interesting...

Ah well. Cool piccies, peeps.
Whoopsies. The pic you sent, it was low quality. Do you know of any fanshots that might have promo pictures of that actress? nfortuantely, the pic you sent me was too grainy and was too small. Another thing, what's her hair color? I never asked. (Not to mention you had sent that e-mail to me with no message, so I hope you hadn't gotten any important message eaten by some bug...)

• 3 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally posted by Sakurako "Endeavor" Hino:
Perhaps her mind is more broken than even she realizes? She may be reverting to an earlier memory of her personality.
I think I understand what you're trying to say, though the words are a bit confusing. I'm not entirely convinced an "earlier" memory of a personality is correct, but I can see her trying to cling to something she perceived as "more innocent" or "less dark."

Ashnod, there was a reason why I had changed my response. I'm not feeling 100% right now, and I posted that under some wicked medication. I got a 104 fever and a Flu that won't quit. But, what you said makes sense.

But, I gotta lay down. I'm taking a couple days off. >.<

• 1 month later...

Thanks, Chosen for the help; here are the links!

Stonewall%20Final.jpg

Stonewall%20-%20Primary.jpg

Stonewall - Prime is in my (More or Less) Human state. The second is in my transformed state.

Stonewall is an Elemental, posessing the ability to transform into, and control what ever non-living material he comes into contact with.

The glow is a side effect of the first Epiphany he experienced - a state somewhat like the other (Philosophical) side of Chrysalis.

Best,

Jason Stonewall

Archived