Goodbye, Redux

Ashnod

Hope the title didn't scare anyone too badly. I'm actually only on hiatus. Coming the 12th of January, and lasting until approximately the 13th of February, I will not be posting to N!Prime due to the fact that I will be out of the country.

Wheee!

So anyhoo. Those of you who routinely send mail to my work email address, please direct it only to my home addy: ashnod@dark-kingdom.org and I will reply as best as I can when I return.

Answer 1: Thailand.

Answer 2: Bangkok, Chonburi, and Pattaya.

Answer 3: Because.

Answer 4. If in doubt, see answer 3.

^_~

Well, that's that. Everyone play nice while I'm gone and surprise me when I get back!

• 1 month later...

The Queen Bitch has returned from Thailand and she is...

eh...tired. You know, long plane flights and all. Be much better if I could actually spatially manipulate.

Anyhoo, to all those who have sent PM's or email, I'll try to catch up with you in the next few days.

Kimberly aka typist of Ashnod

Arek,

Um...only the DBZ fanfic I finished while over there. But it's not about Thailand and probably not that interesting to most of you.

Chosen,

Yes, I did. Thank you. I will be sending you a reply to your PM soon.

Endeavor,

Thank you.

Agnelli,

Um...sure. Send me the stuff first. ^_~

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I can call myself OFFICIALLY OWNED!

Your site ROCKS!

That NGE/UTENA Crossover is just too sweet for me to describe. It'll take me a while to digest over several visits.

"Smash the world's shell, for the revolution of the world"

That's all I have got to say... ~.^

I might have even found a new home page for my browser... Yes, it's that good.

Owned... That's hard to explain... Actually... It has several connotations.

The most common is when someone defeats someone else with flawless accuracy and finesse. Hence, one owns the other.

It is also a celebratory term when someone conquers an insurmountible challenge.

It can also be used when someone is blown away by something completely unique and well done. As in I was OWNED by her web page.

Archived