Give me a day, but I'm shaken for the moment...

Kirby1024

Last night one of my friends at Uni attempted to jump off the Arts building at university. She didn't, thank god, but it's kinda brought things to a head for a few people, me included.

I'm not saying I'm leaving for any period of time, but I'd like to warn people that for the moment, I think I need to slow down on a few things. I've been taking up a lot of stuff lately, offline and online, and all these little things are starting to build up. That's not to mention the fact that exams are coming up, and that there are other issues in play.

So, I'll still be around, doing stuff, but things like the TKI catalogue and some fiction I've been working on will be delayed further until at least after my exams, because I've been stressed to the gills, and I only just realised it.

Take care y'all. I'll be around, just likely a little quieter...

Now I can say this, and I do nto wind up sounding liek I don't care, becasue I do. I think people do stupid things.It is offten the "smartest' ones that do the stupidest things.

Sosomeone you knwo did something stupid.it hapens.She may have done somethign ever wrose.but she didn't.so you could be thankful for that.

We live in a place that by it''s very nature is hostile towardsus. So, in a lot of ways, i am just happy to see that most people do nto go ona killing spear or end their lives on any given day.

So the fact that you did not kill yourself today is in a small way a miricale to me.because i look a the world and see how many ways the wrold should be changed, and how manyw ays the world is wrong..But i digress.

I am sorry to hear that you nearly lsot a friend.I wish both you, ehr and everyone else better luck than what they have now.

Man...

How can I say this...

We all have been at an edge around here. I don't know if it's a vibe around the world, or some sort of weird coincidence, but indeed, things are stressed.

Your finals combined with other projects that really shouldn't have stress behind them, somehow have enhanced the total pressures. I'm sure you'll muddle through "hell week", you seem to be quite intelligent. But it's the stress that the university puts you through that makes things worse.

Best thing to do is to cut everything else, and focus on the big monkey on your back. I burned a lot of bridges realizing that fact.

Just keep your cool, and hopefully things should play out. After all, being stressed during a test can be detrimental to your performance. If you go in calmly, and trust in your skill, I doubt you won't have any trouble.

Archived