Sign in to follow this  
Dawn OOC

Thanks to all here

Many of you know that the last couple of days (weeks and months, too, to think of it) have been hard for me. Some of you know why, but that's not the important thing. The important thing, the reason I'm writing is to thank you.

Before, in hard times, you have been there for me. And once again, when things were rough, people have been here to offer support, concern, or just showed they cared enough to ask after me. As always, it is appreciated, and I thank you all, from the bottom of my heart. I don't know how I would have made it through the last few days if not for you guys.

On a more 'business' note, I apologize that my posting groove hasn't been as hot as it should have been. I'm working on catching up and hope to be caught up soon.

Dawn

/Jordan sneaks up on Dawn and gives her a suprise hug!

We love you girl. I hope things are looking up for you in the days to come. smile

For my part, I have to say that I am honoured to have collaborated with you in several threads, Dawn.

This is the first - and still, only - forum I have joined, fully due to you and several other exemplary writers. This place would not be the same without you.

Here's to hoping you are travelling out of the shadow and into the light once more.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that reading your posts is one of the things that convinced me to give this site a try in the first place. Some people just inspire others, and it's safe to say that you're one of them.

Take all the time you need, with no hard feelings, and I hope things get better for you soon.

*hugs*

I promise to kill you last.

Click to reveal..
In all seriousness though. Dawn, you have helped me in hard times and I am grateful. For you. I wish the best and hope that everything works out. Keep writing and inspiring others.