To all of the NPrime Posters

Tuesday Childe

I just came back from the WW Forums.

Hey! Sometimes, the developers post there and I let you guys know what they said. It's a community service so put away the torches and pitchforks. Send the villagers back home or to the lumberyards for some schnapps and angelfood cake smile.gif)

Anyway, after seeing the way some people there ripped apart a poster and started to turn on each other, I decide there is something I need to tell you all.

Thank you.

Thank you for listening to my sometimes rambling disertations, putting up with my terminal failure to spellcheck before posting aas well as my horrible trainwreck manner of grammar usage.

Thank you for being polite even when I am curt or distracted. Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt even when something I wrote looked insulting or denigrating. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to be creative, laughing at my jokes, being polite and never commenting on my dyslexia even when it can't be missed.

I can never thank you all enough, even you Doc C., for the wonderful time I'm having here even when RL sucks in a big way. I do not appreciate you folks enough. But after seeing a mirror reversal image of this place I remember why I come here and why I care for all of you.

Thanks.

------------------

Tuesday Childe

having far to go...

Well, Tuesday dear, it's good to have you here.

It's good to have everyone else here as well.

I'd be posting more often, but RL gets in the way (specifically the fact that I have to organise my wedding for December, aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh smile.gif )

Stheno, you have my sympathies. My wedding was in June and the stress was incredible. It was small, only 12 people including my bride, the minister, the best man& maid of honor and myself. I would hate to have to experience the stress of a big wedding. You know what? Regardless of the stress, it'll be all worth it, you'll see.

Tuesday, the thanks must go both ways for all the same reasons. But not to invalidate your feelings here, You are most welcome. biggrin.gif

Agreed. We rule.

And since it's come up, thanks to everyone for putting up with me. Lesser people would have lynched me long ago, and I appreciate your tolerance. I've found it refreshing to have a place to not only share my thoughts on these excellent games but also a forum in which to voice some of my more voracious opinions and debate them.

It's because of you guys that I hardly even bother with the WW forums anymore.

-- Avenger

Getting Married?!? Big or small service. Church or free-style?

Tuesday, I have vented on only one person here, but I was also kinda mean to Cornelius. I like the modern adage of not putting anything in an e-mail that you wouldn't say to someones face. I use that rule for everyone...except for Avenger, but, then, he is an acception all by himself.

Do I take that to mean that you don't think I'd say all this to the face of anyone here and thusly am not extended the same couresy?

If that's the case, Jager, I'll have to think really hard to say something really evil and hitch down to NC. laugh

Anything to prove a point, you know.

-- Avenger

Well, Jager to answer your question:

Small service.

Not church. No church for two reasons...one, it's too complicated, and two...two I just have this thing about churches...it's complicated, and I don't want to explain it. I might sound like I'm agreeing with Avenger, and we can't have that. laugh

Stheno, I have to agree with that. I would walk across broken glass with my feet covered with salt while watching all the Highlander sequals on wide-screen TVs to avoid agreeing with Avenger. Its the principle of the matter, don't ya know?

Careful Avenger. In some counties down here, the "Your Honor, he deserved killen" defense still works.

Seriously, I hope things are going well.

Archived