Aberrant: Wild Card - WC Chit Chat

Forge

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right: So how does David think of the others?

Jadzia: Probably the best relationship of everyone here. She's got a great personality, and definitely a friend. However, no moves have been made, because if you're a good friend and a girl, she's off limits to Dave. Kinda like fucking a friend's sister to him.

Matt: David assuredly knows that Matt doesn't really like him. They're different people, David accepts that. He's polite and standard friendliness, but he gives Matt his space of mind.

Alexa: Similar stuff to Matt.

Lizzie: He definitely appreciates the tutoring. But does she have any sense of fun?

You're making this assumption. The assumption being that he's ever heard Lizzie talk about "having fun". Unless he's bright enough to realize she considers things like science experiments and reading fun. Then he might consider her sense of "fun" a little hard to understand. Chances are, from what he's seen of her, he doesn't think she has one. laugh

Just an FYI, I fly out to Hawaii on Thursday for my sister's wedding and will be gone until Tuesday. I'll have my phone, so will be able to get email/PMs and perhaps post, but don't expect much.

Even a short post takes about 20 minutes to type out on the tiny keyboard.

Damon - Put the STR + Might roll in the spoiler post that was already up for Alexa's action so as not to just post a spoiler box in the thread. She got four successes (roll + HW#2 dice + 1 willpower spent).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Jasmine has been pretty sparse the last couple of weeks. Supposedly, that it's only partially WoW related. wink

Seriously, there have been some other issues. I think it would be fair for you to NPC her character until/if she gets back. Maybe shoot her a PM on one of her accounts... actually, I'm not sure which one of them gets the most screen time lately.

The XP/HW tracker is now up to date AFAICT. There will also be a new Homework up shortly. Something easy to get us back into the groove after the long absence.

Also, I received confirmation from Jas today that she will be playing. laugh (Yay, I get to drool at her avatar wink )

I was going to update tonight, but on looking over the last few posts, I realized that technically Jadzia has an action before the Shadow does. So if you wanna get something up I will update sometime Monday or Monday night at the latest.

If you wanna abstain, that is fine too, just let me know.

I just want you all to know that I strongly resent your implication that the reason I've been away is because I've spent all my time lately playing WoW. Of course, I only resent it because it's not true.. were it true, I would just be mildly embarrassed, and attempt to spend less time playing WoW and more time posting.

Sadly, my absence has had a lot more to do with helping to take care of my Mom after she sprained her knee, then passing out myself and breaking my nose in the process, then the holidays, all topped off with an unhealthy dose of unexplained and annoying exhaustion.

...I kind of wish it HAD been because of WoW, LOL. Anyway, with the holidays almost over, most of the injuries (hopefully) dealt with, and a swift prayer sent out that whatever I thought I was getting sick with is going away now, I should be back online more, and I'm definitely looking forward to playing WC again.

I'm also looking forward to playing more WoW.. but I'll take it one step at a time, hehe.

I meant nothing by it and I apologize if I hurt any feelings. It was more in jest as many of your FB posts lately were in anticipation of Cataclysm. wink

I know how RL can be a bitch sometimes and I wish you all the best in you and your Mom's recovery. (I guess that biker gang came back, eh? wink )

Mala is right... I DEFINITELY needed more emoticons in that post. Or descriptors, like this:

"I just want you all to know that I strongly resent your implication that the reason I've been away is because I've spent all my time lately playing WoW. *hurt sniff* Of course, I only resent it because it's not true.. were it true, I would just be mildly embarrassed, and attempt to spend less time playing WoW and more time posting. blush "

Because now that I read it again, that post did sound WAAAY more serious and not nearly as mockingly offended as I intended it to come off as. laugh

Archived