Aberrant: Wild Card - WC Chit Chat

Forge

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as you dont do anything stupid, you are free to walk around. The deck isn't large by any means. One person wide(two very cozy) all the way around walkway. Small area at stern around steerage, maybe 10x10 at most. Bow also has a small area, maybe 6x6. There aren't many people on this particular cruise being it is during the week, during the day. Maybe 20 all told, not including crew.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The wait is over! Velkommen to my reign of E-viiillll!

Everyone else, you guys need to has out how you know him and vice versa, as it was in the beginning. smile

Only backplotting being done is that he was aboard the Lynx, but you may have not seen him, or he was so vastly ill that he was below deck offering sacrifices to the porcelain sea goddess.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

David looks like a pretty big guy. If he's on the football team, he might have seen Jadzia tutoring some of them, or been tutored himself. Jadzia might not be gorgeous or anywhere stacked like certain Cheerleaders, but she's pretty vivacious, has a sexy voice, and likes good-looking jocks (even if they mostly only see her as a 'friend' or 'one of the guys').

Jadzia and Lizzie: The core classes look like they involve quite a bit of science that ol'Dave could use help on. Actually, despite his reputation, he is a hard worker... when he needs to. As for 'team sports', I'd see Dave being more of a manager/staff than a player, unless that turns off Jadzia. Or math for tutoring too. There's a bit in the Business Majors.

Alexa: Anime? David can like anime, especially- BUT NOT LIMITED TO- H*****

Matt: I think David would like to learn more on how people's minds tick, even if nothing more than to better manipulate them. Psychology club, I suggest, but not perfect attendance for everything.

Originally Posted By: David Brown-Helton
Matt: I think David would like to learn more on how people's minds tick, even if nothing more than to better manipulate them. Psychology club, I suggest, but not perfect attendance for everything.

That works. I doubt Matty likes him much; David's the kind of guy that would bug Matty. Matty's not a "love 'em, leave 'em and post 'em to Youtube" kind of guy. He definitely has strong feelings (if never stated openly to David) about how you treat women. He would also be polite, but if David's perceptive, he'd figure out that Matty was more distant with him than other club members.

How do you think David would perceive Matt? At least from what Matty would be able to see?

Originally Posted By: David Brown-Helton
Alexa: Anime? David can like anime, especially- BUT NOT LIMITED TO- H*****

I'm gonna sound kinda similar to Matty here. Alexa probably goes to the anime club occasionally, but she probably doesn't like Dave and is far more open about her disgust/disdain for his antics, his "fame", and his deplorable way of treating women. She's pretty strait-laced, the daughter of a cop who's in school for Criminal Justice, as well as old enough to be out of the usual emotional/sexual stupidity of most college kids.

She could have been a tutor of his as well, as she could use the extra money and is a very dedicated student.

Archived