Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt

Celebrating a decade in existence.

16 posts in this topic

Almost 10 years ago I first launched the pages of N! Prime. To celebrate I'm going to do a few things over the next week to show my appreciation to all the people that have worked so hard to keep this site running, and to make it an enjoyable place for all of us to visit.

• Any ST/Mod that would like to have a new forum for their game will receive it. Just PM me and I'll set it up.
  • Any new games started between now and July 9th, 2009 can begin with up to 3 forums.

Thanks everyone. I look forward to our next decade together.

Whoo! This is awesome. I've loved this website and loved the people I've met here - it's cool to see it reach this landmark.

17858.gif

Yay!!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again. Chosen you rock! Thanks for providing this place for us to enjoy. Honestly I can't imagine how I would have survived my last three years of 12 hour work shifts without it. grin

Woo! Go us I guess? Heh, I sure miss some of the people who have gone, but we always get new people to have fun with. Let's go for another decade.

Wait ... 13? ... oh crap, the site is going to get all surly and emo now isn't it?

"You don't understand me!" *slams door!*

Great, now we'll never get the site out of its room!