Sign in to follow this  
Sidious

It's my birthday

Well, happy birthday Sidious (Despite me being a bit late, damn Time Zones...)

------------------

Lee Davis-Thalbourne/Kirby1024 - kirby1024@hotmail.com

Creator of the XA-1037. Ask me about my special rates for special customers!

Holy shit, Sid, you're 28? Never would have guessed...

Anyway, good job dodging the reaper for one more year. Good luck on many more fortuitous escapes from the scythed one.

--Avenger

------------------

Don't try to run, you son of a bitch. You'll just die tired.

avengingcrusader@hotmail.com

Sorry to be so late, but happy birthday! Remember, we are all stil children until some upstart comes up and calls us "Sir" or something like that.

My advise. Excercise. It only gets tougher.

Shit, Kel, I'm sorry I didn't get this to you sooner. Happy birthday, I hope your day went well for you. Good fortune in dodging the reaper many years to come. Did you get yourself that skate you were saving up for? Hope so.

Hahahaha, all of you missed my birthday. If nobody acknowledges it, maybe I won't age. This is part two of my sixteen-part program to live forever!!!!

-- Avenger

Sorry I'm late, Apep. Happy birthday to you, as well.

25, huh? Well child...when you get to be as ancient as Granpappy Jager, you can complain about where that first quarter decade went.

As my mother told me, "I don't feel old on my birthdays. I feel old on my children's birthdays."

Thanks for making me feel so old and decrepit, ya young whipper-snapper.

Happy Birthday, Ashnod!

I hope your day, and the coming year, are filled with a multitude of joyful moments. Thank you for your presence among us and the gift of your wonderfully wicked wit and incomparable charm.

I just wish I had known so I could have gotten you something. frown

My god...I stop reading the out-of-character forums for a little while and everyone wished me happy birthday in my absence. Thank you so much for the wishes and your lovely comments. And most especially, thank you to my great friend Apep who was thinking of me!

And for those of you were curious, Ashnod's player, Kimberly, is 28 now. Born on Nov 28th, now 28. People say this is my "golden birthday," though I can't imagine what significance this is supposed to have. What about people whose golden birthday falls on the 1st of the month? ^_~

Who would have thought I'd still be roleplaying at this point of my life? Anyway, thank you so much for your wishes!

Kim

Congratulations on going an entire 365 days without being hit by a stray thermonuclear device. Keep up the good work.

While holyfire will rain down upon the rest of you dirty unbelievers, God has told me that today Kirby is free of the sins of the rest of Novadom. While tomorrow you will once more be counted corrupted, today at least you have my blessing.

God bless all here.

[sniff] You love me, you really love me!

Oh, while you have me on the horn, those who are waiting for the conclusion of Trust In Me, don't worry, it's almost done, I'll have it posted before the weekend is out...