Two reasons to love shadowrun.

Delicious

Are you going to publish a Shadowrun, Fourth Edition?

What, are you trying to say that Shadowrun, Third Edition isn't perfect?!

No, we have no plans for SR4 at this time.

Are you going to publish a Shadowrun D20 system?

No. We have no interest in diving into the flood of D20 products since we are quite happy with the game system as it is. The Shadowrun system also does not mesh well with the character-class, hit-or-miss, no-levels-of-success D20 system.

Shadowrun is a great game. It was just about the only game I played for three straight years. Most fun PC ever was a Physical Adept I played. He was nuts & his stunts eventually got him killed but while I played him he was great fun.

Shadowrun is like the best systems for what it does..ANd that is grity, combat in a world where, everyone is apathetic and people live and die by the gun, not the sword...sort like White wolf.. but it doens't really handle relaly big things well, like novas.

• 3 weeks later...

I thouroughly enjoyed what shadow run we played... We did calssic Shadowrun, used the system in a Star wars setting, as well as a Modern day Tom Clancy/x-files setting.... worked great.

The firearm combat, was.. how can I say.. Awesome.. and the skills where pretty sufficient as well...

You may get your wish about Cali. While the Imperial Japanese left, some whacked out rogue psycho general took over Sanfran. Luckily it's times like these that pays mercs handsomely. At least now a meta can walk the streets of Japan without having someone taking them to Yomi. Or killing them on the spot. Read "Year of the Comet". It puts SR on it's ear, and you'll like it.

Archived