Rorx

Katalyst

Jasmine

Backgrounds are missing from:

Rorx

Katalyst

Jasmine

Justin

You've still got time till Monday 16th - that's my deadline when I want to get the game started.

Originally Posted By: SkyLion
Wow...totally missed this...was recruitment done over chat? I had been waiting to see what you would cook up Joani! Oh well...if there is a waiting list can I be on it?

If I'm looking for more players I will advertise it. But like I mentioned currently I've got enough on my hands.

Yep, my character is submitted officially now as well and just waiting approval.

He's a telepath. Will focus on mentalist powers. He performs as a Magician at small venues in Vegas and gambles. Who would expect a magician to be a mutant after all? Except for the little he has earned from his magic act he's never earned an honest dollar in his life.

ok folks - first of all - awesome fics so far. Very nice and I'm looking forward to read more.

Next I want you to think about an introfic for your PCs which should be ready for Monday when we get started. The Prologue will be in ItB-Style - each PC gets his own self-titled thread. Once the prologue is done I pick you all up into the main-thread.

I'm ok if you want to have colaborate Prologue fics - in that case please drop me a note here. That lets me adjust accordingly.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

The Introfic shall give you a chance to get a feeling for your PC and detail an aspect of your everyday living. You can also try to focus on some other aspect as long as you can give yourself and the others a general look and feel of your character.

I will pick you up at one point, don't worry about that so no need to have it "end" in specific way or "go" to a certain location. Stay in Vegas and you'll be fine.

well then - lets get this thing rolling.

All PCs have been submitted with backgrounds and stats. Everyone has been approved. Jasmine as a late addition will have a few more days until she can get her PC finished and submitted.

I want you to start your prolog/intro fics. Please post a thread of your own with a title of your PCs name. In case of colaborate intros please post both names in the title.

It is Saturday December 24th 2011 - you can pick the time of day as you please.

I will pick up your threads and we'll interact until I got you all gathered in the main thread. This may take time until next week - depending on posting speed etc. We don't need to rush things, feel free to put as much detail as you want into your intros - it is your chance to portray your PCs and get a good feeling for them and the world/setting.

Lets have some fun!

Archived