If you had $10 million and a controling interest in WW........

SJEllis

Ok, imagine for a moment that you have just won the biggest lottery in the world! After doing all the other things you'd want to do, you now have $10 million dollars and have used this money (as the gamer gene kicks in) to buy a 51% stake in White Wolf.

So there you are- sitting in the boardroom of Mammon Inc with Stewart Wieck and Mark ReinHagen who have just asked you what changes you intend to make to the company!

What do you say?...............

You can hire/fire anyone in the industry. You can buy intellectual property or set up a gaming R&D department. You can kill any game or create anything.

What do you want to do?

SJE

Well, although I'm sure this will totally lack originality...

1. Fire Conrad Hubbard. Unless you have been living under a rock for a few months, you know why.

2. Get a new developer for Aberrant (unless KB can prove he did not drop the ball).

3. Pump money for advertising in the Aeonverse and get it out of arthaus. To at least give it a second chance. Try to do something as hip and slick as Exalted. If it fails again well... I tried.

4. Kill Hunter. No reason, it would just feel good. Nah kidding, you don't kill a cash cow.

Real #4. Get Bruce Baugh a big paycheck for all the nice contribution and output he gave the player.

Sure, it's petty, irrealitic and bad business, but see if I care, I'm F'N rich!

Other ideas I had:

1. Tell ReinHagenDaaz and Wieck that they can let Achilli off the leash- he has my permission to kill off any Clan in Vampire he wants except for the Ventrue! (Hear the gnashing of plastic fangs and wails of the wannabe-Damned!)

2. Get Jess Heineg up to the penthouse office and tell him that now, in Mage canon, the Oracle of Time has used its 'Rewind History' power and 3rd Ed. never happened! He should go away and clean up 1st Ed for reprint! And Resonance is to never again be mentioned!

3. Reveal that according to WW canon, the Hunters were just schizophrenics who heard voices, thought they had magical powers and were deluded when they thought they were killing 'monsters'. The game will now be renamed- "Psychotic:The Medication."

4. Demand that their next game is set in a well researched (employ an Oxford Don for fact checking) yet previously uncovered in roleplaying historical period. (Napoleonic for arguments sake) where the characters will be fully human, have no magical powers whatsoever and not the least angst or existential pain! (deja vu- Hear the gnashing of plastic fangs and wails of the wannabe-Damned!)

5. Make Adventure and Abbie the flagship games. Trinity can get its own tv show by the makers of 'Space: Above and Beyond' but only as long as Andrew Bates doesnt strew pictures of his gurning face all across it!

SJE (in an ironically vengeful mood)

1. Get Conrad a vacation and when he comes back split the site/workload so someone else is dealing the Aeonverse and it's fans. Though he's done some good work there is nothing to be salvaged regarding his relationship with the Aeon fans. I think there is the possiblity that he himself can be salvaged as a rep of the company. If he screws up this chance then I tried.

2. Pump out the revised edition of Aberrant along with a new line editor. The game needs a vision. Anyone's vision. Just not everyone's vision. I could make this pretty and

#3. Figure out a new relationship with Arthause. Either create a new sub company to do the Aeon stuff or get Arthause on line so they can talk to the fans and show'em what's happening! Arthause does not equal game death but the perseption started because there is no communication!

#4. Figure out what Bruce Baugh needs and give it to him! This guy is incredible as well as talented. He's saved Conrad more times than Conrad knows.

The answer to the KB conundrum was inferred on the forums back in May by Bruce Baugh. It's personal, serious and not fun. Too many people missed the post.

All too easy:

1) Fire CH, but only after having him publicly apologize to the many WW fans he has offended with his childish and uncalled for behavior. Then use my industry contacts that all this money has given me to "blackball" the bum and make him get a real job. ;-)

2) Promote Aeonverse games, but not unnecessarily. In other words, I wouldn't spend excessive amounts on it, but I would actually do some EXTERNAL (gasp) advertising, rather than just slip promos in the back of WoD products and claim that it is advertising. :-P

3) Discuss the attitudes of WW in general with the staff.

4) After making the changes and setting them in action, sell my stock and take a cruise to Rio.

1. Demote Conrad to a position that he's more acclimated to. He's a talented guy and I wouldn't fire him, but let's face facts. The WW interface sucks. I could do better with my limited HTML knowledge. And whoever has the job needs to be more personable and self-assured. Conrad seems to have an inferiority complex.

2. Make myself Developer of Aberrant. Yeah, yeah. Stuff it. =P

3. Hire a talented writer I know personally to review submissions. This person would discuss good submissions with their respective Developers and bad submissions would get a personalized letter telling the person what needs improvement. This would be their sole purpose in the company.

4. Let Achilli off the leash. Let the man do whatever he wants. He's a brilliant bastard, as much as I hate him.

5. Kill of Changeling. This is a personal hatred. It has no part in the WoD.

6. Give Bruce license to do whatever he wants and endorse it 100%. Not only is he brilliant but he's a damn nice guy.

7. Multiply Black Dog's output eightfold or so. One simply cannot touch on subjects like Vampires and superpowered wonders who can control peoples' thoughts with an R rating.

8. Stop marketing WW as the 'goth' gaming company. Vampire may have built the company, but I'm sick of its pretentiousness. Theres more to gaming than lace frocks.

9. Promote the Aeoniverse as much as I do the WoD.

10. Bring back Warren Ellis and bring in Garth Ennis and Frank Miller to expand the Adventure! line.

--@venger

------------------

Don't try to run, you son of a bitch. You'll just die tired.

1. demote conrad to something appropreate....the title web monkey comes to mind.

2.Make a friend of mine who actually does webmastering for a living the new web master

3.Make myself developer for Aberrant and see about getting licenses to other comic games (Marvel, DC, Wildstorm)

4. Let Achilli run wild like the rabid dog of destruction we all know he is.

5. Bruce has a job for life and the resources to make whatever his designer heart would like to. (people, budget, support)

6.Have arthaus do the blackdog game line, we don't see that many of those books anyway. (Contract upheld.)

7.Make a company wide mandate to stop the whining.

8.Promote Aeonverse, actually give the line a chance this time.

9. Start a comic line. See is Ellis would like to helm it.

10. BRING BACK WRAITH!

Oooh, self indulgent kvetching. Count me in.

1. Well, I would hate to be left out of the Conrad bashing so lets see.....feeding him to a pit full of incontinent chimps seems a litte out of line. How 'bout just sending him to a couple of quality customer service classes (about time someone has to deal with them besides me.)

2. Advertise Trinity, Aberrant, and Adventure! outside of inhouse publications. How about ads in Wizard or the like?

3. Increase Black Dog output. There is a lot of potential out there.

4. Emphasize editing of material. The APG was poorly put together, which made the long wait even more frustrating.

5. 2nd edition of Aberrant, asap. Just look at some of the broken nightmares that have showed up in the 'power of the gods' thread.

Hey, bitter little dreams of a bitter little man.

I'm actually gonna avoid being speciifc here. Especially when it comes to CH. Mostly cause you guys have covered the gamut of response and then some. Let's just say not everyone would be staying and not everyone would be going (and maybe even a few people would come back who've left....but I know one thing..I'd get my damn account name back..Jack is my name dammit and now I can't use it there...its feels false somehow)

I'd first want to take a good hard look at the current figures "per product" not per line (Hunter has more books out....and if this is a significant part of how it outsold Abby and Trinity then its not fair or accurate to throw that fact about). Yes Vampire has sold a million copies but how's it doing right now? (pretty well from what I've heard but I'd want to see it for myself). Plus I'd itemize the support cost for each line vs. its earnings....

Then I'd start making decisions. With all the fact I could get.

A few things I'd try.....

I'd encourage outside liscensing again (like that not so good Vampire PC game) but since its a gaming company then gameplay comes before cool graphics (see above note about the PC game). Maybe a small action figure line if interest was there.

I'd look into doing White Wolf Mag as an online deal. I wouldn't charge for "demo" anything (cough-Exalted CD-cough), I'd Arthaus Wraith as opposed to just "killing" it and see what happens there. I'd give Adventure a shot as a line with a select number of products and I'd do the same with Exalted.....and make my decision based on the sales and interest and not what "everyone knew". (Personal theory here..when Mummy Returns makes 200 million and Tomb Raider tops 130 mil in recent months...you give pulp a shot. Same deal with Exalted and LoTR and the fantasy genre). I'd probably cut affiliations with Sword and Sorcery. Good work and initial cash flow aside Exalted is the company's fantasy game....you don't compete in the same genre. But of course I'd encourage everyone to keep an eye out for such outside projects that take advantages of industry things like the d20 system (d20 Vampire? It is to shudder but if people wanted it...)

Now some of this may have been/is gonna be done/was tried and didn't work. But that's it.

First step. Make Caine gay. See how badly it stirs up the V:YM forums.

Second. Review the sales figures, review the forums. See what's worth a shot, and what isn't.

Hype Aeon. It's a freakin' cliche, I know, but Aberrant's slaes weren't what put Abbie on AH, so there whould be no problem. Trinity needs a shot too, perhaps hype the core book at a reasonable price (Which it is already, but give it a "Nice Price" sticker or something). If I can get some sales of the core books, crank some supps again and run it offa AH.

Encourage the developers who are on the forums to keep doing so, those who aren't to do so, Work on the information policy. This bit about Adventure only having on scheduled book this time should have been mentioned a couple months ago, when people asked why, which woulda saved a lotta time and trouble. Same with the future of Trinity threads.

More cross marketing, less stuff like the WWF's Gangrel. Merchandise some Abbie and Trinity stuff, including the aforementioned comics, and if it made it big, maybe an Abbie Movie... Tell me that wouldn't be fun...

Do something about Conrad. He's not the person I want serving as our public face, and the forums are our link to the public...Make him a receptionist, so he can't hide behind his webmaster-bating...

Rethink much of the REvised WoD stuff...

------------------

The Eleventh Wonder of the World.

Hype, Sacrelige, Uniforms...

• 3 weeks later...

1. Ignore Conrad - Seriously. Tell everyone in the company that if they like their jobs not to talk to him or anyway make him feel important. Then I would put his desk right next to the heater in the basement. He would still be allowed to keep his position of Webmaster but he will have a boss who monitors what he says on the boards.

2. Pay Andrew Bates lots of money to become the executive line developer of the new Aeon Continuum imprint. Have him handpick developers for the three games that are a part of it - Bruce Baugh for Trinity of course and other full timers for the other two games.

3. Release Aberrant 2nd edition - the metaplot will be modified to tie better in with the series. All the elements that clash with Trinity and Adventure! will be better explained or modified to mesh better.

4. While WoD still will be number one, the Aeon imprint will better support - including a better promitional campaign.

Makes Bates full time developer for Aeon universe.

Hire Warren Ellis to do some Trinity Graphics/Novels.

Hire yer man from Babylon 5 to do the Trinity TV series.

Put everything into Arthaus, and lets see how they survive!

Redesign the WW Website.

Get some decent Marketing people for WW.

Make CH answer every mail he gets in a polite manner and forward a copy to the marketing and management departments.

I'd try to cut a deal with Dark Horse Comics for the Graphic Novels. We'd start with one title per line and go from there based on results.

Arthause would get it's own logo and website to go along with the so called "second imprint." The term "subsidiary of WW" would get a foot in the door of the distributors and retailers without scaring away potential clientel.

Low cost downloadable content and CDs. At a buck or two each, I won't mind so much that they'll get pirated. Intent is to draw new clientel.

Battleground as an interactive computer game. (Could get extra use out of the software engine by doing something similar with XWF, Werewolf, and night battles in Vamp The Dark Ages.) A code-pusher buddy of mine thinks WW's current engine would work.

("Eternal Struggle?" Is that the name?)

Chosen would be hired for the web team. Conrad gets to stay on staff, I like his writing. (I like Poe's writing too - doesn't mean I'd want him over for dinner.)

MET rules would get completely revamped. I personally don't like any of them. If I'm god, they get fixed. I'll oversee that project personally.

The Malkavians and the Trujah get fed to Justin Achilli. All of them. Especially the Malkavians. Most especially the Malkavians. (Yes, I get the Renfield thing. The players of 99% of Malkavians do not get the Renfield thing. No Primogen shows up for a conclave wearing an inner tube and a duck suit - just eat the damned spiders.)

In addition to the Trinity TV show, I'd push for a Werewolf movie. Or maybee we'll just release a lot of Animated shorts on DVD.

"The best way to make a small fortune in the role playing game industry is to start with a large fortune." Are you sure that ten mil will cover it?

Thingmaker --

Dude --

Guy --

Homey --

Kill the Malkavians and the Trujah? Man, WHY!?!?!

For starters, just because every idiot you've ever played with couldn't handle the consequences of playing a Malkav, it doesnt' mean they aren't viable as a clan. Perhaps I would agree that their numbers should be cut severely.

Tips on playing a Malkav:

You are not cute crazy. You don't wear flip-flops in the snow and eat ice cream-and-blood sundaes. You don't carry a plastic, technicolor fish to hit people with.

You are shit-throwing, irrevocably bugfuck crazy. Some good points of reference are Brad Pitt from ;12 Monkeys', Benicio del Toro from 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas', Anthony Hopkins from 'Silence of the Lambs', Edward Norton from 'Fight Club', Kevin Spacey in 'Seven', Dee Snider from 'Strangeland', are you seeing where I'm going with this?

But Thingmaker, man, don't condemn the whole clan for a group of jackoffs who can't play them. I, for one, played a great Malkav back in the day, a Hematology student named Wayne Chaney. He had Sanguinary Animism and used to beat his head against walls and floors when the voices of people he drank from infected his mind. To make matters worse, he was convinced that he wasn't a vampire, theres no such thing as vampirism, and that he's merely contracted some horrible blood disease he can't seem to identify. He was certifiably fucking crazy, and not in a way that was cute. I played him in Live-Action a couple of times and scared the shit out of everyone I played with.

And exactly what's your problem with the Trujah? I proposed a really great module for Vamp involving them to Achilli and the bitch never got back to me.

Again, though, the Trujah have suffered from not being played properly. It's a special breed of person who is up to the task, but I don't think that for this you should condemn the entire clan. I think that the Trujah are one of the more endearing, interesting clans in the mythos. Kill the fucking Tzimisce. Nix the Ventrue. Keep the Trujah. I want to see some fuckin' Brujah blood flow.

--Avenger

------------------

"Don't try to run, you son of a bitch. You'll just die tired."

avengingcrusader@hotmail.com

The 'Trujah' is a misnomer for the True Brujah "clan".

If you don't know, way way back in the day, there was Brujah. One of Brujah's children was a vampire named Troile. Troile, a hothead and considerably less of a scholar than her sire, diablerized Brujah and sired the Brujah bloodline. All of the Brujah and Brujah antitribu that exist in the WoD are sons of Troile and not truly sons of Brujah himself. The children of Brujah, the 'True Brujah' or 'Trujah' in common parlance, have been fighting a silent war against the Brujah and Troile for thousands of years. Thus far, they haven't done much. The main reason for this, it is postulated, is that while the blood flaw inherited from Troile predelicts a vampire to frenzy, the blood flaw from Brujah himself tends to make one emotionally dead, severing any sense of passion or love in the vampires' soul, leaving room only for cold logic and reason. It is hard to wage war when one has an army of tacticians and no soldiers.

I played a really great Trujah for a few years named Deiter Heffler. Deiter was an Enrathi with the flaw that predelicted him towards frenzy like the false Brujah. His hotheadedness combined with his resolve enabled him to collect a coterie of Trujah to try and make one last bid for their sovereign birthright. Unfortunately, the campaing fell flat and we never got to finish.

One thing I should have mentioned; the Trujah clan discipline, known as Temporis, is actually manipulation of time itself. The various abilities the discipline grants include stopping and starting time and even travelling to the past in limited amounts. The discipline of Celerity was a natural, albeit watered-down extension of Temporis.

--Avenger

------------------

"Don't try to run, you son of a bitch. You'll just die tired."

I love the Malkavians, not the screaming maniacs that some people play but the honest to god nutters. You know, the type who seem completely normal until you slowly comes to realise that they are not living in the same universe as everyone else.

My favourite vampire character was a Malkavian who "slipped through time". Nothing really happened, he would just percieve himself to be in a different time and place. He wouldn't notice any change himself but the players picjed up on it eventually when he wouldn't think to use a phone sometimes and his accent would change slightly when he spoke to some people. His personality never changed, he was always a gentleman.

For example the character slipped into a slow southern drawl and percieved the year as about 1860 when speaking to the Prince of the city. He rarely went below 1800 or above 1950.

I hate the boring, I'm a Malkavian murderous psycho or I'm a Malkavian it is my job to to silly things all the time concepts.

On the subject of the Truja, kill 'em all. I've had enough of Vulcans. But if you are going to kill them off make it interesting. Maybe have the truth about the Brujah's origin be exposed again and them joining the Anarchs, becomming independent or joining the Sabbat or all three.

Missed the boat, Ranger. The True Brujah already are an independent clan. The Black Hand fell apart and they've allied with the Followers of Set.

Anyway, I don't get what everyones problem with the Trujah are. They have a lot of potential, it just isn't being tapped. I submitted a really great module to Achilli on the subject, but the bitch never got back to me. Ah well, he's a busy guy. But man, I was crushed. I worked hard on that proposal.

Dude, that was a great damn story about the time-slipping Malkav. That kind of ingenuity gives me faith that maybe there are some decent RPers left in the world. My old Malkav, like I said, just didn't buy that vampires existed, let alone that he was one. I admit that I pretty much blatantly ripped off his personality from Brad Pitt in 12 Monkeys, but I was practically a kid, and I think I did pretty damn well handling the insanity. Just like BP's character at the dinner in 1998; perfectly normal...you thought.

--Avenger

------------------

Yeah, cool character all right, amazing from a guy who's name is Pitt smile.gif

BTW I didn't mean for the Trujah to go indep, I meant the Bruja. The True Brujah could be killed off completely exposing the secret of the Brujah and getting them offed at the same time.

I just don't care for the Trujah, dunno why, probiby because they seemed a bit like they were tacked on to the end of the game to satisfy some crazed game designer.

Sorry for the delay in responding. Life, you know.

Quote:
Originally posted by Henry_Ashton:

Thingmaker --

Dude --

Guy --

Homey --

I like corresponding with you too, 'Ven.

Quote:
Tips on playing a Malkav:

You are not cute crazy. You don't wear flip-flops in the snow and eat ice cream-and-blood sundaes. You don't carry a plastic, technicolor fish to hit people with.

You are shit-throwing, irrevocably bugfuck crazy. Some good points of reference are Brad Pitt from ;12 Monkeys', Benicio del Toro from 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas', Anthony Hopkins from 'Silence of the Lambs', Edward Norton from 'Fight Club', Kevin Spacey in 'Seven', Dee Snider from 'Strangeland', are you seeing where I'm going with this?

I hereby reconsider my position. Change "The Malkavians would be fed to Justin Achilli" to "The Malkavian Clanbooks would be recalled. I would hire Avenger to re-create said book in hopes that hordes of idiots might finally play them without destroying the intended mood of the genre."

Quote:

But Thingmaker, man, don't condemn the whole clan for a group of jackoffs who can't play them.

Once bitten, twice shy. It's bad enough when I must endure clueless twinks who want to play a given set of kewell powerz. I can (barely) deal with them, however. I can give the "you have to have a character background and motivation" speech for the zillion and first time. I finally gave up on storytelling LARPS because of excessive BS from players of Malkavians and Trujah.

Hey, SJEllis' original post at the top of this thread didn't say I had to be fair or responsible with those ten million samolians, just that I had to waste them on WW. And in my own wish-list, I never said anything about giving up the fine old WW tradition of pissing off the customers!

[This message has been edited by Thingmaker (edited 09-16-2001).]

Funny how people are always saying things like that. "Give 'line X' over to Avenger. He knows what's up." "Man, Avenger should've written 'book X'." "My vote goes to Avenger for Developer of 'game X'."

Can't you guys write to White Wolf or something? I'm dyin', here!!

In all seriousness, though, thanks.

And you're right, you're right, technically only idiots usually get to play Malkavs and Trujah. Technically you could do anything you wanted...

But damn you all, keep my Trujah!! They're...they're...they're just cool, alright? No, I don't have a reason! Wanna fight about it!?! I'll take you all on!!!

Calming down...

-- Avenger

------------------

Thingmaker said "How about it, SJE? Could we instead use that Ten Mil to start our own gaming company?"

- Sure- after all you hardly need my permission to pretend to spend imaginary money in a shared fantas world!

If I had $10 m just to spend on gaming, I wouldnt personally want the hassle of a games company.

Personally I would want to create the ultimate campaign. I'd spend the money on doing a live action CoC 'Horror on the Orient Express' actually on the rebuilt Orient Express as it rattles across Europe!

Then I would buy a dozen networked PC's and run my StarWars RPG game- the players would all be Rebel starfighters and when space combat action happens, instead of using the clunky tabletop rules, we would instead suit up and go to the computers for a specially designed scenario game of X-wing vs. Tie Fighter!

Finally I'd run a game of Delta Green in the style of the movie 'the Game'- an immersive life experience the players would be given new lives and have strange encounters with my small acting school full of trained NPC'S, stuntmen and special effects wizards!

Now that would be gaming!!!!!!

SJE

I'm not so ambitious. (Although I would like to play in that OE CofC. As a GM, I'd settle for two dozen sets of VR goggles (the kind the Japanese use to sell condos) with gloves and a wireless lan. I'd hire some decent artists to work up the virtuals. Nothing quite so cool as changing one's appearance by actually changing one's appearance.

• 1 month later...

ok this is what i would do!!!!

BY CHARONS OAR I am Very saddened about the WRAITH SERIES being tossed into oblivion. It is a great series, I would re issue it because it deals with issues what are wrong in the world. I KNOW ITS JUST A GAME!!! It HAS A GOOD MESSAGE and Also says ALOT about OUR World... you see these days we live in a disposable world nothing is made to last. We make products that break. Realationships and marrages fail. Ideas and beliefs all go by so fast. Nothing is Chereshed any more. Nothing is held onto of Last. That is why i think WRAITH is a very pwerful and dare a say spitual game. For a WRAITH to exist they MUST VALUE things, They MUST cheresh them and Fuel their Passions. I think this game can teach humanity what the WILL TO EXIST REALLY MEAN. No one lives any more they just go through life waiting to die... They work to eat to survuve to go back to work to GET THROUGH LIFE... and then they die .. We as humans have no will to exist any more.. THAT MY FRIENDS IS OBLIVION... If i could i would continue the wraith series and more so. Because we in real life can sometimes learn so much from fiction.

white wolf if you read my last comment.....

maybe wraith isn't selling which is why its going out of print, but some things are more importiant than money. You cant BUY hope, love, and the will to live and the will to die. they are priceless!!!!!!!!

A few words is all it take some times to give these things back to people!!

• 1 month later...

My plans for a Cthulhu game is becoming a reality-

I have convinced my test subjects...... er ... gaming group that we can get through the 400 page 'Beyond the Mountains of Madness' in one week. In order to ramp up the isolation, concentration and fear factor, we will be renting a lighthouse keepers cottage in the remote wilds of Scotland to run the game in. We will game at least 8 hours a day, every day for our week long gaming-fest.

I'm now taking bets over whether we all go mad and sacrifice the annoying player to Cthulhu...

Not quite the Orient Express, but then I havent won the lottery yet...

SJE

• 2 weeks later...

CoC...oh, how I miss it so. I still love the scenario where you are all young students at Miskatonic and your working for the head of the parapsychology department only to discover that he is also the chief Chuthunian priest in the area and all the monsters you have been killing have actually been trying to stop him form ending the world.

...and of course we don't figure this out until we are all spread out over the university and me and my room-mate are trapped in his house.

• 1 year later...

Hmmm if I owned WW... Mwu haa haha ha...

Actually I would Remove abberant from the WW name, and create a sub company, and Rework the abberant system slightly keeping core integrity, but giving i slightly different, (revised) This is more to entice those that liked the aberrant idea, but lets face it WW is not everyones cup of tea (especially after Hunter, anf the multiple revised editions).

Secondly, I would work on the durability of the Aberrant Books, trash the paper back shite... make them slightly larger. And spend a few extra dollars and go modern with it. Aberrant CD.

As for the rest of the world of Darkness Products, Decide on damn edition and go with it. Utilize new products to create cash not new editions, that require people to buy new core books to understand future products.. (hey wait that sounds like TSR/WOTC) Somehow move Vampire/Mage/changeling/Werewolf, back to a Storytelling game. Quite frankly it has moved to be a combat game, and IMHO, the d10 system while easy, and one of my fav's, does not work well in high combat game. But works resoving the occasional Fight.

Secondly, I would stop Preprinting Cannon histories. Let the game evolve as time goes by. I was not impressed how quickly the trinity setting was produced and shelved once they did the begining, the middle and the end. And to make it worse not even in order......

Deffinatly look towards Graphic Novels for Aberrant. And Variations of the game system applied to Marvel/DC/Dark Horse.

Lastly, I would cut off any ties I have with WOTC.. And tell them shove that 20 sided where the sun don't shine.........

*Evil Frigging Grin*

You don't want to know. Let's just say I'd be such a disruptive element, the company would try to buy out my ownership of the company. My ideas on gaming are EEEEEVIL.

1: I'd kill off the WOD line by finally bringing the apocylypse to the storylines.

2: Spin Aberrant off into it's own universe. And perhaps shove a ray of light into it. Quite frankly I've thought of it as WOD in tights.

3: NO d20, and no WotC. Frell off gizzards.

4: Set up an alliance with Guardians Of Order.

5: Apologise to EVERY gamer in existance for the Street Fighter game. A written one.

6: Tell every goth to get over themselves.

Archived