World of Darkness: Attrition - Reminder

Frank White

In the wake of recent event's anyone caught by campus security with drugs or paraphernalia will be turned over to the to the UCPD and their case will be reviewed by University officials for further disciplinary actions.

This reminder is provided by your friendly Campus Security.

All of our officers are held to same code of conduct Ms Westbrook. This service is provided to ensure student safety on campus.

As a side note, today's reminder is that all students need to have their Student Id with them at all times will on campus.

Just another tip from the Friendly Campus Security Team.

Well, if the female security staff aren't willing to help a lonely, yet manly vet out...

"SWWM seeks fun-loving female with GSOH for wild times! Likes: long walks in natural surroundings, good music, and a lot of shared animal passion. Dislikes: strong perfume, too much makeup and sudden loud noises. Has great singing voice! Pls reply below!"

Guest LA_Guy_73

SBM Looking for SF interested in a commited relationship. Likes: Cooking, especially seafood and spicy food, jazz, and kitties. Dislikes: Horror movies, drugs, and large dogs.

Today's reminder:

This is a serious matter.

If all officers are held to the same code of conduct, then all officers should be permitted to attend frat parties and sneak out with strippers, or at least someone dressed like one.

...Of their preferred gender, of course. There is a strict non-discrimination policy, after all. smile

If such an event occured Ms. Westbrook, I would advise that you come to my office, so I may take your statement.

Student safety is no laughing matter people and it's the job of Campus security to provide that safety. As noted above if any one would like to make a formal complaint please feel free to come to my office.

That folks is a bonus reminder!

Um, no thanks. Do you honestly think I'm going to come give a private visit to a security guard who would do that?

I may be in college, but I'm not that naive. If I was going to make a statement, it'd be to your superior- not you.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's that time of year again folks, school has started and as always your friendly campus security team is always available for your needs.

This weeks reminder is to be on the look out for Identity theft. There has been an increase of cases involving this crime so be aware of where you keep your records.

Archived