Aberrant: Quantum Identity - New game, Aberrant: Quantum Identity.

lead

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, after a week of feeling disconnected from my characters and searching for inspiration, I finally stopped lagging and made my intro post. I edited her profile in the Character thread to include a better description that goes in tandem with my the intro.

Good to be back! smile

Different setting and time period, wanted to see how they would diverge...:)

I also had several ideas for 30np and 10 np characters for MCoH, but since things had been a bit slow over there lately, and not sure how to get my own things moving I decided not to pursue those yet.

• 2 weeks later...

So what's the hold-up? NPrime's games have been a little dead lately. I hope this game doesn't end before it even starts!

Seems like Titan left and the whole community of games practicallt fell apart. His was the one game that seemed to get the biggest cross sections of players...

Yeah, I've been expecting the tumbleweeds anytime. smile

I've been trying to post what I can, even joining new games to do so, but it's not easy when the ST's and/or other players get caught by RL stuff.

Anyway, we'll be here when Lead, Titan et al. can get things going again. smile

It may well be a seasonal thing. I know that the seasonal variation of the business cycle for the hotel complex I work for is largely responsible for my lack of time.

I haven't been on this board in past years though, so thats just a guess based on the fact that many gamers tend to be students.

Rorx: How is your uni. going? And I now have a few days off, so I will finally finish that PC smile

Guest Anonymous

Hello all,

Recent purchaser of Trinity. Spotted this in the Arthaus section of the WW forums and thought Id find out if this is still active and if any open slots were available.

I have a character in mind and Ill be purchasing the Aberrent book from Drive Thru rpg later today.

If the game is still open and there are slots available shall I post my character concept?

I believe the game is closed, as I edged out another person for the last slot, *shrug* but who knows, PM Lead and ask...

Also, I hope the game is still active...otherwise I'm gonna kick myself for not joining the Alternity game when I had the chance.

Originally Posted By: Darklighter
Advance congrats on the new little one Forge smile

Thanks, just ran home to check messages and such today, Wife and Son are doing well, was born Wednesday at 8:36am 8lbs 11oz; 19 1/2" long; Isaak Gilbert Rath. Back to the hospital!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived