What's happened to Eon?

Rorx

Wha?! Crap! I was just there a few short hours ago...

The last time something similar happened we could at least access the portal with the admins emails.

Crap!

That site has had trouble lately. Even worse, there have been no STs willing to run games there in some time. I fear for our old dear friend (and much of the content I have saved there...).

Hey there folks, it's Sprocket here. I've only just now registered, but I can give you guys some info. Dan's email address is "dannybladeuk@yahoo.co.uk". I've already emailed him asking about this latest fiasco.

It might also help you guys to know that I've been archiving *everything* that we'd been working on for the Mega-Physical e-book, including the thread for the Mega-Mental & Mega-Social feat mini-charts.

• 8 months later...

Apologies for the thread necromancy, but EON's got the "account suspended" problem again. An email to Jackson Creed has been sent, and my archive of the Mega-Physical project material is up to date. If nothing bad has happened with JC's RL situation, it's probably the same culprit as last time that's to blame.

Eon's back up & the problem was just a matter of the site having to be renewed - apparently JC has some hoops to jump through to keep it going. Questions as to if/how we could make the process easier for him have been submitted.

Archived