Adventure! RPG - New to Adventure

Corbin

Hey, I've been playing Aberrant for some time now and I just started checking out Adventure and I was hoping some of you sages out there would help me with a question I have.

1. In the Adventure game some people have some minor powers. Are these powers psi (like in Trinity), quantum (like in Aberrant) or something differnt?

Exactly which powers are you talking about here?

The three types of powers (from the three games) are 'powered' in a different manner - there's telluric (adventure!), Quantum (Aberrant) and Subquantum (Trinity) based powers....

Oh, and feel free to ask away smile

I was wondering about the Telluric powers that I heard were in adventure, are they Quantum powers or closer to subquantum like trinity? and if they are differnt could you tell me how they are and why they are not in the other games....Thanks for your time.

The best person to answer this would by Wizard, he's come up with some of the best theories I've seen or heard about the nature of quantum and psi.

From what I understand telluric energy is neither and both. Stalwarts are proto-novas and Mentalists are proto-psions. Opposite sides of the coin, but created by the same energy.

Weird eh?

Archived