Umm... Hello again?

Lee Deity

So, some time ago, I used to hang around a lovely little forum called N! Prime, where I got a lot of enjoyment and did a bunch of interesting things, and lo it was good. I did a lot of stuff, stuff did a lot of me, it was all good.

Then, as so often happens, I kinda vanished. Right in the middle of a few things too, so I probably rubbed a few people the wrong way with the sudden departure. I'd like to say that it was because of some massive, crazy change to my life, but I'm not sure that would be completely accurate.

But a few days ago, I started to wonder what happened to me old favourite site, and I decided to have a look again, and wow! has this place changed! And it occurred to me that I'd like to come back again. To be fair, I'm quite different to who I used to be, but I figured hey! What's the worse that could happen?

So, I wanted to say a warm hello to everyone out there, and reintroduce myself to the board. Some of you very old ones might remember me as Kirby1024. I used to run a bunch of characters, including Alex McKenzie, Teknokat and Sydney Holland. A whole metric buttload of things have changed since I was here last, but I'm sure you don't want to hear about the last 2-3 years of my life.

So, I'm Lee Deity, pleased to meet you!

Originally Posted By: Chosen
Hey bud. Glad to see you posting on here again. I actually went to your blog a few weeks back to see how you were getting along.

Good god. That must have been fun. The last couple of years have been... interesting to say the least, as life tends to be (If anyone's interested...)

Now, to get back to actual posting. Which I'll do at some point, honest!

• 3 months later...

Archived