Aberrant: No Fate - Table Talk: No Fate

Joani

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before I update I need to make an announcement. I PM'd Sky earlier today that The_Fool is not fitting the game's setting as I visualized it. Part of that is surely my fault and I apologize for any inconvenience I have caused for everyone involved.

For continuity's sake The_Fool will be turned into a NPC. I will update the main thread tomorrow. Everyone at The_Fool's hideout can continue assuming he has teleported away like he said earlier.

If Sky submits a new character or not is unclear at this moment of my post.

Before I update I need to make an announcement. I PM'd Sky earlier today that The_Fool is not fitting the game's setting as I visualized it. Part of that is surely my fault and I apologize for any inconvenience I have caused for everyone involved.

For continuity's sake The_Fool will be turned into a NPC. I will update the main thread tomorrow. Everyone at The_Fool's hideout can continue assuming he has teleported away like he said earlier.

If Sky submits a new character or not is unclear at this moment of my post.

Ah. Well Joani said that Cherub had a danger sense go off so I assumed intuition.

In any case, this situation royally sucks for me. I have to admit I'm feeling a bit burned, but I am amiable enough and would like to talk with Joani (live in chat if possible) to see what can be done.

Ah. Well Joani said that Cherub had a danger sense go off so I assumed intuition.

In any case, this situation royally sucks for me. I have to admit I'm feeling a bit burned, but I am amiable enough and would like to talk with Joani (live in chat if possible) to see what can be done.

I updated the rules section - it won't affect any of you immediately but I suppose it's still interesting to know.

I'm currently working with SkyLion on a new character who will hopefully fit better than the Fool did.

I updated the rules section - it won't affect any of you immediately but I suppose it's still interesting to know.

I'm currently working with SkyLion on a new character who will hopefully fit better than the Fool did.

Just to clarify - you are again on Thursday morning. It's 5 days before the accident. Ms. Baxter is not aware of the time slippage with her answer. (your last jump lost you one day, but that's because Newton made the jump)

Sorry that could not post earlier. I had to go to the ER on Sunday night because of intense abdominal pain. Since then, I have been on a steady regiment of IV Morphine and IV anti-biotics. I also cannot have anything by mouth for another day or two (42 hours and counting). I will probably be here another day or two...if all goes well.

My wife was able to bring the laptop to my hospital room, so I can now post.

Originally Posted By: Joani Reikspar
Shall I update the OC-Agents? It looks like Synner is opening the Portal - now which coordinates are you guys using? I would update accordingly.
Seeing how it's not my Warp I don't see that I have a choice in the matter. smile

Right now I'd be very happy with "anywhere but here".

After that we could and should warp to one of the following.
1) The Hotel.
2) Newton's base.
3) The Fool's base.
4) That other base.

Personally I'd argue for Newton's place... but not right now in front of Ms. B.

Quote:
just as chilling as these guys' insistence on privacy
Cherub isn't insisting on privacy. On the other hand he's apparently in his "she'll never believe the truth so let her believe what she wants and maybe I'll get laid" mode. wink

And obviously he was lying when he claimed to be with Project Pro.

Archived