Trinity Universe: The Novas at the End of the Universe

Drew

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Backing.

Cipher will be rather...superfluous, but feel free to take it if you want.

No Influence

Node's the same.

No Followers.

Resources is going to be mainly survival/sciency stuff. You can have millions of dollars if you wish but they'll serve no purpose.

No Contacts

Attunement is the same.

Dormancy is the same.

No Allies.

Eufiber is the same but if you buy it it must be discovered in-game.

Courier - I'm not seeing your stuff. How'd you sent it to me?

Roll call - Warper, Massively perceptive, Telepathy, Very Lucky, Very high ability in the sciences.

He was a professor before being put on ice and woke up with his Computer, Science, Engineering and Medicine knowledge increased.

Cool. Just so you know, my character is kinda doing the same thing, but with 'gateways'. His has a dot in disintegrate and the special effect is that he is opening warps that rip apart and suck in the matter.

Not that that is a big deal. Just letting you know about it.

Originally Posted By: Dr. Raphael Bradford
Originally Posted By: Drew

Character creation rules: 50 NP, beginning Quantum cap at 5, no level 4 or 5 powers EVER, beginning Taint cap at 8. Beginning Willpower is 6.

So we start with Willpower 6 and can buy more or is it starting and fixed at 6?

we start with 6 - thats the way I created my character and Alex didn't object (yet)

Originally Posted By: Andrew Murphy

Overload - ?
Velvet - terramancer/plant mastery
Ulric - weather manipulator
Joani - cyborg w/cyberkiesis
Courier - q-construct
Fox - Warper
Andrew - ?
Justin OCC - TK + telepathy
Ziggurat - Energy sponge
Lily - Matter Creation & Molecular manip

Updated

Thats the last summary Andrew provided a few weeks ago.

Here is my addition with more details:
Roll call - Cyborg a la T2/T3 - Cyberkinesis, Body Morph (liquid Metal), Matterchameleon (limited to herself), Q-Conversion (Electricity), Shapeshift (also limited to things she has touched before) - all Mega-Mentals.

Just making sure I'm not stepping on any toes, here's what I'm looking at. 3 options, both telepathic to some degree...

Option 1)(in order of priority)

- Temporal Manipulation

- Pretercognition

- Telepathy

^---- Chaotician

Option 2)(in order of priority)

- Telepathy

- Empathic Manipulationn

- Domination

^--------- Chess Player w/ mortal pawns.

Option 3

-Hypermovement

-Momentum Control

-Flight

^-------- Redefines Speed Demon

Alrighty then!

SO i Have an idea I thought might work for this one. Actually its a remake of the first Aberrant character I ever put on paper. It bears some similarity to my Black Tom concept, namely high taint and a damaging effect on his surroundings. I think it might work better in this game though.

Basic idea is before the apocalypse, some nefarious group (probably the same one that created Joani's character) tries to turn the character into a living weapon. The experiment backfired however ending with the utter destruction of the facility, basically turing it into a sinkhole and burying him for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Concept/Powers.

Basically the idea of extreme quantum energy channeling. The researchers who were experimenting upon him were trying to take the limit out of channeling quantum through the human body. High Mega Stamina, resiliency, adaptability. Force Field, High Quantum Bolt and Electromagnetic vision. Has taint 8 and emits hard radiation. This is mitigated by dorm 5, and by a radsuit that he will aquire in game(but purchased with background points). Sullum could absorb the harmful radiation and be stronger while making my characters life more livable. Maybe they were brothers who were experimented on.

Feel free to comment be be aware that I am reallyn liking this idea.

Im thinking the character wakes up with Amnesia, dormed not knowing his powers or what happened to him. Toying with the idea of giving him flashbacks related to previous happenings but that depends on what Drew has planned. It would have to fit the story.

Now that I think of it, What would you say Ziggy for our characters to be related somehow? They both have amnesia and their powers are complementary.

There is one thing you should know, Sky. We went into hibernation/Cryostasis BEFORE N-Day - thats what I understood - so there couldn't be any experiments beforehand unless you want your character to have erupted before N-Day.

Archived