Aberrant: Dead Rising - OOC Stuff

The Fine Balance

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drew is supposed to give me your character sheets and stuff, but in the meantime can I get a show of hands of who all is still in.

Also, I need to at least know some things about your characters.

Perception

Tactics

Awareness

Investigation

things like that which would allow you to figure out what happened at the settlement.

PS. If anyone else would like to run the game instead of me please let me know. I just stepped in cause Drew and I were in chat when he announced that he needs to take at least a month off possibly more due to RL complications.

Originally Posted By: Mr Fox
Drew is supposed to give me your character sheets and stuff, but in the meantime can I get a show of hands of who all is still in.

Also, I need to at least know some things about your characters.

Perception
Tactics
Awareness
Investigation
things like that which would allow you to figure out what happened at the settlement.

I'm going to try to stay in, though RL might make it difficult.

Rachel has Perception-4/Mega-1 with hyper-enhanced hearing and Awareness 4. No Investigation or Tactics.

She also has Telepathy and Pretercognition at her disposal.

oookay, but just for you to know. Violet hasn't got any fighting capabilities and she would've frowned to go with you. She would've asked for something in return if she has to leave the safe base.

If you want some bitching about broken nails and a bad hair day... so be it smile

No evidence of mega strength, but there is lots of evidence of explosives and damage from gunfire. It's looking like the compound was taken completly by surprise. Yes, there is lots of good stuff left behind that simple raiders would not have left.

I don't want to give her the sight of everyone she knows being dead before talking to her about the why of it. Also there is the implied transaction going on here. In theory (although less so in practice) we don't *have* to save her, we don't *have* to relocate her. That puts us in a strong negotiating position at the moment.

Archived